Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:15 am 
ksedlar said that ltchin, Lily Chen, and I (achester) are innocent children. She doesn't trust Lily Chen for risk that she'd be conscripted. We haven't mechanically confirmed with each other.

Csvoss and jessk claim gay knights, as do isaacg and Francesca.

Sammy is Yuno. Dgrazian is Raye Penbar.

Lucy stalked tsims day 2 and Tuan day 1

Nastya is a vigilante.

Angela (the stalker) hadn't revealed to her.

Jakob, Miranda, Tuan are not stalkers, gay knights, or innocent children.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:19 am 
I plan to add the claimed gay knights to the network by tomorrow morning unless ltchin has a good reason to object. If they're a mafia pair, that's enough information that we'll just win; if one of them is conscripted, we're sadder, because only one mafia would have had to expose themself. But, if one of ltchin and I gets conscripted and kills the other, the innocence network falls apart, so we want it to be bigger. Maybe we should add just jessk and csvoss, because, as less experienced players, they're less likely conscription targets?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:07 am 
I added csvoss and jessk for now. Csvoss, jessk, and ltchin, thoughts on adding more people?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:11 pm 
Oof, sorry, I have not been really active. Also, fun fact. Lily Chen and I mechanically confirmed each other at around midnight at the Bonfire party.

I would be fine with adding fmaljuf7 and isaacg to the innocence network. I feel like even if one of them is mafia, we should be ok to handle the aftermath.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:12 pm 
Also, the investigator I am proxying for is jakobw, but he has not given me any investigation reports, so that is strange.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:51 pm 
Ok. Will you have time today to do that stuff? Let's add the other two claimed gay knights at, say, 3pm if no one claims to have enough time before then.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:28 pm 
Wait, which stalker is Lucy? Jack? Also, I'm a little worried about lily's death. Can you let me analyze it before you add the other 2 gay knights?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:31 pm 
Lucy claims to be Jack.

Also, Francesca, dear, we're the other two gay knights pesto mentioned.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:33 pm 
Yeah lol got it.