Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 discussion
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:10 am 
This whole vigilante kill thing is bizarre. Why would a vigilante kill ajliu, of all people? Maybe claiming vigilante was a ploy by the mafia to prevent people from posting alibis? Seems weird to me.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 discussion
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:32 am 
== this really heavily. The only thing that I can think of is that the vigilante is actually SK and then got noticed by maxmurrin and sweet talked their way out of it. Another possibility is that someone really needed to verify ajliu's innocence but didn't particularly need ajliu to stay alive. This still doesn't make sense because the only role that I can think that benefits from this is gay knights? But even that doesn't make sense since the gay knights just get bang abilities against the vig.

Either way, a vigilante that has used up their killing charge doesn't seem extremely useful to town.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:33 am 
Thinking back, I guess the "vig" could be mafia - there's no reason why they have to be SK.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:40 am 
I would lean towards lynching this claimed vigilante, except for the fact that town is relatively low on numbers and we should avoid lynching townies more so than usual... But this is really bizarre and this vigilante, if they are really a townie, is probably playing quite suboptimally.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:57 am 
I agree that this vig kill is bizarre, and also want to lynch the supposed vig. This seems mafia like and not very vig like since there was no public discussion of wanting ajliu dead beforehand.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:00 am 
What I want right now is some additional information from the vigilante via maxmurin. And ASAP!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:37 pm 
Alright, I got the info back. The vig says that he or she did not check first, because they were acting rashly, and really thought that ajliu was mafia/SK. I don't know what led to this person choosing ajliu.

@ltchin: I didn't see the event, so this wasn't an "oh crap, someone noticed me, lol i'm vig" sort of thing.

I don't know whether I should pass my own judgment of the situation.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:56 pm 
Please do pass along absolutely any information, judgement etc. that will not give more information as to the identity of the supposed vigilante.

I'll probably press for even more information later, even at the risk of potentially compromising their identity.

One thing that might be a good place to start: why did this person think ajliu was mafia?

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:23 pm 
Soooooo, jakob (and sammy and michikyo, who were there) just tased me? (Like an hour or so ago, I was in my pe class and didnt have time to draft a post). Is this part of the whole vig scheme? I'm confused and sketched out by sammy and jakob.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:25 pm 
An explanation for all this is coming guys.