Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sleuthing
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:13 pm 
This is important:

Who knew that Lucy, Dylan, and Josh were going to visit sammyluo's murder site (where Lucy was then killed.)

If you knew about this (perhaps because one of them texted you) or if you know of anybody else who knew, please post here!

Post subject: Re: Sleuthing
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:21 pm 
Josh = brunnerj

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:26 pm 
Clairification: it was Lucy, jamb, and brunnerj that went to the kill site. Not dylanhen, although he knew we were going there.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:22 pm 
Josh is correct. I knew they were going.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:12 am 
Nobody else?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:09 am 
I think it's more likely that ltchin was simply hanging around in an attempt to get a second kill, since it's likely that someone will go to the kill site.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:20 am 
maxmurin wrote:
I think it's more likely that ltchin was simply hanging around in an attempt to get a second kill, since it's likely that someone will go to the kill site.

Seriously? 2.5 hours after the kill? That's a long time to wait, especially since other players are easy to find at EC.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:34 am 
Agreed. Also sketched out by maxmurin because of this.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:03 am 
I dont find max *too* sketchy as a result of this, but I find it unlikely that ltchin was waiting there for hours. That's not consistent with ltchin's play IMO

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:19 pm 
Alright. For ltchin to make two kills in a day, she knew the role of one of Sammy and Lucy. I think it's more likely that she went after Sammy first, since she went for him in a place that she knew he would be from his schedule. Additionally, it's thought that Sammy's role info was leaked to at least one of {ltchin, tsims}, who we think know about each other.

Now, assuming this, ltchin either chose Lucy preferentially, perhaps because she was in an elected position, or chose Lucy out of convenience. For ltchin to go after Lucy preferentially, she had to know where Lucy would be, which from this thread, seems to implicate either one of {dylanhen, jamb, brunnerj}, or someone who Lucy told about the venture and did not tell people about.

What is more likely, I think, is that ltchin went by the kill site later, and found people who were visiting the kill site. I didn't think hard enough to notice that the kills were two and a half hours apart, though. In my mind, they felt closer together? I don't know what's going on with that.

Honestly, I'm pretty dumb.