Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New mayor
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:03 am 
I would personally like to be reelected. I thought I was a great mayor, and I had to regretfully impeach myself in order to attempt to figure all this shit out. I can wander around and fill out a petition tomorrow.

Post subject: Re: New mayor
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:47 am 
Also, I want to keep my signature for as long as possible. :D

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:23 am 
Are people around / willing to sign? If michikyo, Jakob, maxmurin, and Tuan are around EC, then I can pass off the petition to Jackie to have her and dylanhen sign. Otherwise this will take longer and I'll have to locate Josh Frisch, Lily/Dgrazian, Miranda, or Jayson, who are all annoying to find.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:32 am 
If you can find some but not all of those people, I can come find you or jamb or whoever has it and sign it at some point this afternoon.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:51 am 
I'm worried that at least one, and possibly all three of jakob, jamb, and ksedlar are mafia and running game. I especially don't think ksedlar should be reelected as mayor. I propose Miranda Gavrin, as someone who hasn't been involved in all of this, to be mayor.

People might not want to go with something I suggest, in which case someone else (not jakob, jamb, or ksedlar) should suggest a mayor.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:04 pm 
I would be fine with Miranda or Jfrisch being mayor.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:15 pm 
Miranda, that would be really helpful! It looks like Dylan is not being cooperative, so we probably will need your signature.

I will say I trust Jfrisch more than Miranda, but Jfrisch has been less active and didn't even go to the meeting yesterday (which he was fairly close to) just because he didn't want to do more Live Action Mafia stuff. I would be willing to take a petition for Daniel Grazian along with me though, in addition to my own petition.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:24 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
Also, I'd like to impeach ksedlar.

We didn't just impeach ksedlar to extend day. We did it because we wanted a new mayor. Why are people supporting reelecting her after this?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:31 pm 
We need a new mayor ASAP.

I currently feel best about Jfrisch being mayor.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:36 pm 
I'm fine with jfrisch being mayor, with the minor complaint that he hasn't been very active.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:36 pm 
I'll support Jfrisch.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:40 pm 
From previous games, I know that jfrisch is typically less active if he's town, but is very pokable into being active when he's needed.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:42 pm 
I would like either jfrisch or jamb for mayor. Jamb because she's been very active doing townie things and ksedlar trusted her.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:42 pm 
Jamb seems like a much greater conscription risk.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:56 pm 
lilychen wrote:
Jamb seems like a much greater conscription risk.

I don't particularly want to run for elected office this game, particularly since they keep dying. OOG, oh man thank you so much lily I'm flattered that you think it's worth conscripting me <3

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:59 pm 
In that case, jfrisch is a good choice. I've started a petition for him and I'll take it places once I've had some lunch and my workout.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:24 pm 
Currently sitting on the student center first floor couches eating lunch. Come sign jfrisch's petition!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:37 pm 
Coming!