Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Lynch Planning
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:49 am 
Getting this started now. Throw your accusations here, not on the other threads.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 Lynch Planning
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:52 am 
I think we should lynch jakob unless there's an outed mafia today. And I think anyone who disagrees without a very good reason is mafia.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:38 pm 
I want to lynch either dylanhen or jakob.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:40 pm 
Actually, no. I want to lynch dylanhen. Ksedlar trusted jakob and she's dead, so he's more likely than average to be town. Generally I agree with lynching everyone in a beef, but definitely lynch dylanhen first.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:57 pm 
I support lynching Dylan, in case that wasn't obvious :P

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:00 pm 
I'm pretty sure brunnerj wasn't mafia, since he sent his investigation to ksedlar (now essentially proven townie) before everything happened last night. If only brunnerj, jamb, and I knew about lucy going to sammyluo's kill site, at least one of me and jamb is mafia. Since I'm a townie, jamb must be mafia.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:07 pm 
dylanhen wrote:
Since I'm a townie, jamb must be mafia.

LOL

Despite the suckiness of your logic, I accept your beef. :D Beef! Beef! Beef!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:08 pm 
How does my logic fail? If it does, you should point it out so that I think there's a chance you're innocent.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:28 pm 
I think your logic to lynch Jakob is bad. Imo he's not that great a conscription target due to going out of town and needing a body double. And Ksedlar trusted him, and she's proven good.

Also, I don't see why you should conclude that brunnerj was definitely not Mafia. I agree that he looks better for having committed to investigations before being told he was on the lynch block (which is yet another reason I suspect you instead of brunnerj). But he also knew that you, me, and he were in a sketchy position for Lucy's death, and I think in his position I certainly would have decided on a role claim and started plausibly enacting it. Remember that Ksedlar also trusted me, not just Josh, which should be evidence for you to as well.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:35 pm 
We should lynch jakob out of principle, since he committed to being lynched. If we don't do that it makes people in his situation more likely to be conscripted. I also suspect he was an original mafia.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:38 pm 
I'm fine with lynching jakob out of principle, but I want to do it tomorrow and lynch dylanhen tonight. "Lynch the sketchy person" is also a principle.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:26 pm 
If we lynch dylan and he's not mafia:

dylanhen - lynched tonight
jaysonl - dies tomorrow night

9 left. 1 conscripted, 1 scheme killed today, 1 killed tomorrow, 1 poisoned. That leaves 3 town and 3 mafia. Without any role information use by the mafia (or any vigilantes*).

jamb
nguyenin
Josh Frisch
Daniel Grazian
lilychen
Miranda Gavrin
jakob
maxmurin
michikyo

* will Tuan's vig please claim why they made the kill (proxied to town or to me by tuan)?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:27 pm 
Do GNs die before or after the lynch vote?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:31 pm 
jakob - can you do the math about if Dylan is mafia and we lynch a townie instead? I think we're probably fucked in that case too. So we should just lynch the person who seems most likely to be mafia.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:32 pm 
jakob wrote:
Do GNs die before or after the lynch vote?

Hmm, it doesn't seem to say in the rules, but I'd assume it's the same as for desperadoes:

"After two days of going Desperado, the desperado dies (after the execution, but before day start)."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:39 pm 
I'm pretty certain gay knights die after the lynch vote.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:43 pm 

That is correct.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:54 pm 
My vigilante says they wanted to give town another lynch, and also thought that one of dylanhen/brunnerj/jamb was mafia aligned

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:56 pm 
I'll just say outright: I want to lynch dylanhen.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:02 pm 
Lynching me is at best risky, since it would kill two townies who the mafia don't really want to kill. I got the taser from brunnerj's lynch, and I'm willisg to give it to someone to tase me either today or tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:13 pm 
dylanhen wrote:
Lynching me is at best risky, since it would kill two townies who the mafia don't really want to kill. I got the taser from brunnerj's lynch, and I'm willisg to give it to someone to tase me either today or tomorrow.

If you are town, I certainly agree with giving your taser away to someone you trust before you die; that's probably better than random redistribution.