Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Use your roles:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:53 pm 
Make sure that you're using them. I find it weird that so little investigatorial-type information has been made public:

Vigilantes:
Be very cautious about revealing.

Investigators:
Investigate every day and get your information out through a proxy or double proxy.

Group Investigators:
Investigate every other day and get your information out through a proxy or double proxy.

Desperados:
Seriously consider activating soon. The game is probably almost over.

Innocent Children:
Be very cautious about revealing. (Probably don't do so unless necessary, and even then do it through a proxy, NOT publicly.) Make exceptions at your (cautious) discretion. Be aware that a single piece of role information in the hands of the mafia could easily bring the game from won to lost.

Gay Knights:
Be very cautious about revealing. (Probably don't do so unless necessary, and even then do it through a proxy, NOT publicly.) Make exceptions at your (cautious) discretion. Be aware that a single piece of role information in the hands of the mafia could easily bring the game from won to lost.

Priest:
If you get ANY information, positive or negative, reveal it through a proxy or double proxy. Keep your lists appropriately updated. It's possible that you've gotten unlucky at this point and haven't gotten any information, but honestly I think it's unlikely. Ksedlar would have been perfect for a saint list. If she was on your list, then you have a set of people who either did or didn't make the kill. Let us know!!! (Through a proxy.)

Stalker:
I'm beginning to think we should get the stalkers to commit by revealing to somebody. There seem to be at most two.

I'm especially curious about the lack of information we've gotten from investigators, group investigators, and priests. Are they really ALL dead? It also seems kind of weird that there hasn't been any obvious innocent child or gay knight activity (other than jaysonl+dylanhen of course) though maybe some is taking place behind the scenes. This is probably fine, just a little weird.

Basically, it just seems strange to me that so little mechanical action is taking place.

Post subject: Re: Use your roles:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:30 pm 
Agreed. Speaking of using roles, let's set up stalkers today not-within-last-5-minutes-of-day! The stalker that hasn't been following directives definitely looks like the sketchier one, but let's set up some possible targets so this stalker can communicate a few bits to us in case it's not in fact mafia-stalker.

Cred (the stalker of ksedlar, jakob, jaysonl, dylanhen) should stalk Miranda Gavrin.

Options for the other stalker(s):

If you stalked Lucy day 1 and have been inactive since then: dylanhen

If you stalked Lucy day 1, were inactive for a while, and then stalked jamb day 4: Josh Frisch

If you stalked Lucy day 1, then switched to regirock and dylanhen, then jamb: nguyenin

If you stalked someone who did not claim day 1, then regirock and dylan, then jamb: jakob

If you stalked someone who did not claim day 1, then regirock and dylan, but NOT jamb: jamb

If you forgot to stalk for day 1, then stalked regirock and dylan, then jamb: Daniel Grazian

If you forgot to stalk for day 1, then stalked regirock and dylan, but NOT jamb: maxmurin

If you have never stalked before: lilychen

If any of these people die before day end, you should consider them replaced with: jaysonl

If you are the mafia stalker: stalk no one.

Did I miss any possibilities? There's room for at most one other before we run out of players :) (and that would be stalking michikyo who might be too inactive to report it.) If anyone has any particular reasons to stalk a given person, we can move names around however you like, but in general I'd prefer not to let mafia influence who gets stalked too much.

Post subject: Re: Use your roles:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:41 pm 
Editing "never stalked before" to michikyo, not lilychen, since lily will not be around tomorrow. (Also, lilychen should feel free to dictate this list instead.)