Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I am a dying desperado.
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:23 pm 
I'm dying tonight.

Innocent children and gay knights should reveal to me. Stalkers should reveal to me along with who they stalked on which day. Other roles may wish to reveal to me and I will include that information in my personal sketch list which I will publish shortly before I die.

I believe dylanhen is a good lynch target tonight, but I also volunteer myself to be lynched should town decide that an effective no lynch is better.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:36 pm 
I believe Lily's claim is very credible, and I think she is very unlikely to have been conscripted. I endorse (actually, I suggested) Lily's plan and am willing to bet the game on it.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:40 pm 
Feel free to post objections here, but yeah, I enthusiastically endorse this plan.

Also, there shouldn't be any opportunities to conscript Lily before day-end. She is with me and Josh Frisch (and some nps) on a food map to s & I Thai, and we'll probably be together until the end of the night.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:57 pm 
Noooooo lily!!!!

This is going to leave us 7v3, not counting tonight's lynch vote, if I count correctly. I think we need to get EVERY lynch vote right from now on :/

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:01 pm 
Are you counting the mafia knowing role information? If they know too much they can probably force a win at this point, modulo people hiding in their rooms or having enough tasers.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:09 pm 
Modulo vigilantes and tasers, I was counting that if we lynch a townie tonight, it'll be 6-3, allowing 1 poison + 1 scheme + 1 kill tomorrow which gets it to effectively 3-3 and then lynches / daily kills alternate. Even without role info. :(

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:12 pm 
Yup I think town is probably fucked, but we can try our best.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:14 pm 
So we need a vig/taser for every piece of role info they have (and gay knight pair, which is also an extra kill). They have at least two: me and jaysonl, and probably more. I think this means that town just can't win. From not-my perspective, you could think that I'm a mafia, and mafia would have less role info.

If this logic is all correct, town has already lost, and so I don't care about being lynch. Can someone other than jamb check that this chain of logic actually proves that me being town gives the mafia a forced win?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:14 pm 
All the more reason to put all of our eggs into the Lily basket.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:17 pm 
In case anyone cares (and to see if I've figured it out), I think the starting mafia were ltchin, jamb, and jakob, and tsims was SK. I have no idea who the conscript is (if they exist), and I think conscript wasn't used as of the evening of day 3 (as ksedlar says).