Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:04 pm 
Jfrisch didn't use his mayoral investigation yesterday and hasn't been posting on forums that I recall. I'm worried he won't investigate today either. I'm going to start an impeachment petition and one to elect dgrazian (top of lily's trust list). I don't have time to take them around today, though. Can someone come to w20 and take them from me in the next hour? Or point out yesterday's mayoral investigation if I missed it.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:13 pm 
There was discussion of elected dgrazian to PO. We need someone other than dgrazian to have at least one elected positon.

Also, reminder that you can't start the new petition until the impeachment petition is completed.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:15 pm 
Josh did make an investigation yesterday. He found that jaysonl did not kill ksedlar. I don't think he posted about it on the forum though, or at least not in the investigation thread. I just updated that thread.

Also, I think Josh is fairly unlikely to be mafia. With that said I would emphatically prefer that I am mayor myself. In fact, I will soon be unveiling a larger plan, attempting to leverage my first-place spot on lilychen's trust list. If I could be elected mayor first, though that would be perfect.

As a reminder, I am poisoned and will die at the end of the day tomorrow. But the game will definitely be decided by then, so this doesn't really matter.

How quickly can we do the impeach-election process?

Also, I think Josh is unresponsive right now; probably sleeping?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:15 pm 
That's ok. I'll be mayor. Miranda can be police officer.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:16 pm 
Let's finish the petitions as quickly as possible. I can be on campus on a half-hour's notice.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:20 pm 
Petition-signing party w20 now! Bring tuan's impeachment petition or tell me to start one, he wants to quit.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:24 pm 
I can be there in about half an hour.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:32 pm 
If this can move to ec, I can be there even sooner (and I imagine the ec players can be there sooner, too.)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:33 pm 
Okay, I'll be in EC courtyard in 10 minutes or so.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:43 pm 
I'm about 15 minutes away.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:47 pm 
In EC courtyard now, EC players come out and sign plz

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:29 pm 
Yeah I am committed to being at ET right now, and I've used my investigation for the day (results soon), so someone should do a new impeachment petition for me

(I have four signatures, and I was waiting later for the fifth)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:44 pm 
Email or pm me if the petition comes up near Random. Otherwise I need to work out some scheduling before heading all the way to campus.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:47 pm 
Petitions will be at random soonish.