Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5 Lynch Planning
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:46 pm 
Who should we lynch? If we lynch a townie, we're basically dead.

Dylanhen still seems sketchy to me, a little more so now that jakob is dead.

Post subject: Re: Day 5 Lynch Planning
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:51 pm 
I think we're basically dead already. We might have a chance if brunnerj was mafia, but I don't think that's true.

I (obviously) think we shouldn't lynch me, and I propose lynching jamb. I've thought she's sketchy for a while, and she was also on lilychen's sketch list.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 3:58 pm 
I agree with lynching dylanhen (obviously). May I point out that he's even higher on lily's sketch list?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:00 pm 
I think the main reason I'm sketchy is because lucy died, and I knew her role and where she was going. jamb also knew her role, and the mafia almost certainly knew sammy's role after he made a semi-public vig kill, so the mafia didn't have to know lucy's role for her to die.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:02 pm 
dylanhen wrote:
jamb also knew her role

Wait what? This is false. I found out her role after she died when Jakob shoveled her. Why would Lucy tell anyone other than her proxy what her role was?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:03 pm 
Sorry, I typoed. jamb also knew where she was going.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:39 pm 
As far as I can tell jamb is approximately the same or more sketchy than Dylan in all ways. They seem to have the same strength of alibis. They are the two people who could have leaked Lucy's information. They are adjacent on Lily's sketch list (though yes jamb is listed first). They have both accused innocent people.

However, Sammy's role was leaked to jamb and he told us to suspect her more highly in the case of a multi-kill day (which is exactly what happened). I also feel the ADT and other actions feel overall more suspicious to me.

Dylan had access to a taser for most of game and this was delivered to town and used with consensus when there were very reasonable opportunities to claim suspicion and use it or hand it off to another mafia member.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:43 pm 
How did jamb know about Lucy's role? Why was this not mentioned before?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:53 pm 
jamb didn't know lucy's role. She knew where lucy was going, and could have told ltchin, and the mafia could have set a trap on sammy to get two kills in.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:37 pm 
jaysonl wrote:
As far as I can tell jamb is approximately the same or more sketchy than Dylan in all ways. They seem to have the same strength of alibis. They are the two people who could have leaked Lucy's information. They are adjacent on Lily's sketch list (though yes jamb is listed first). They have both accused innocent people.

When did I accuse an innocent person? I'd totally believe I did at some point but I don't know who. I assume you're talking about dylanhen accusing jakob?

jaysonl wrote:
However, Sammy's role was leaked to jamb and he told us to suspect her more highly in the case of a multi-kill day (which is exactly what happened).

Really? I'm getting the impression that sammy went around telling different people to suspect different other people. I now believe Sammy was a vigilante but I didn't know at the time. What he told me was that he may have partially role revealed to ltchin and tsims but that "I neither confirm nor deny that this partial role reveal contained actual role information about me." From my understanding of Sammy, this is completely consistent. I also did the same thing by telling multiple people early in the game that ksedlar knew my role, though this was false, mostly to try to make them think I was proxying investigations through her or something (though this failed given the obvious lack of investigators).

jaysonl wrote:
I also feel the ADT and other actions feel overall more suspicious to me.

I ran away from ADT to avoid getting kamikaze killed by someone who was about to be announced on the lynch block. I told brunnerj to run too. You'll note that this was after tsims was killed and that no kills happened for the rest of the night. Ask people who played Live Action Tragedy Looper about how I once fled ET to hide in the depths of Stata for 4 hours to avoid getting "boo"ed.

jaysonl wrote:
Dylan had access to a taser for most of game and this was delivered to town and used with consensus when there were very reasonable opportunities to claim suspicion and use it or hand it off to another mafia member.
Can you explain more here? When was dylan's taser "used with consensus"? I thought it was regirock's taser that got used on tsims?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:59 pm 
So.... who are we lynching now?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:11 pm 
Me and Daniel are discussing this right now results relatively soon.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:37 pm 
Please post as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:45 pm 
We will be lynching Miranda, discussion to happen relatively soon. Day will be extended via impeachment for this to occur.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:51 pm 
WTF why??? I'm on lily's trust list higher than anyone but DGrazian, I told you and DGrazian both my role, what on earth makes me sketchy to you?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:56 pm 
This afternoon DGrazian trusted me. Then he got a bunch of role info, and now he's plotting against me with josh? I think I was wrong about who the mafia were. I think Josh conscripted DGrazian. Everybody lynch Josh.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:01 pm 
Can we get an explanation on both sides? I think we should try to be unbiased here, and perhaps even consider if dgrazian is mafia too

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:07 pm 
What do you want explained on my end? I'm pretty sure the mafia know my role, so I can say that much safely: I'm a priest.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:20 pm 
I don't think it's good to say this outright. The only way we can win is if they don't, and doing this destroys that chance.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:24 pm 
Max, you might be right, but it's too late now I guess. I can try to avoid getting trap-killed tomorrow, if I live that long.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:26 pm 
Why didn't you have any priest investigations by now? I highly doubt there's any reason to not have put ksedlar or jakob on your lists, considering you've worked closely with them to some extent

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:44 pm 
I was telling my priest investigations to ksedlar, and then to an account I thought was josh but was actually ksedlar's joke account <_<, and then to dgrazian and real josh. None of {lilychen, Daniel Grazian, jamb} killed ksedlar and neither one of you and jaysonl killed jakob.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:51 pm 
Older/less useful results:

aok's death: I knew ksedlar, ltchin, and brunnerj didnt do it but this wasn't really useful since it was probably hitman and they all had good alibis, so ksedlar decided not to post about it.

Lucy's death: I knew that lilychen, ksedlar, and brunnerj didn't kill her, but obviously ltchin did it so not much use there.

Sammy Luo and regirock weren't on my lists.