Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wrap-up!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 pm 
MAFIA YAY!!

The game is FINALLY over! So we're going to have a wrap-up. This is one of the BEST parts (In my opinion :) so you should come! It's going to be at Friday, at 7pm at Random Hall, in Foo.

Also, Mafia won (you townies were so close!) and all of the forums are now public!

Molly :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 am 
I think you may have sent an email that said the wrap up was rescheduled. Is that the case or did I get it mixed with some other event? I'd love to attend this wrap up, catch up with people, and hear what happened. I sort of fell out of touch with the real life aspect of the game after I was lynched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 pm 
Yes, you're correct. This will be rescheduled. It's trying to be...but lots of players are busy at different times. I will update everyone the time that it's picked soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:33 pm 
Can you make the graveyard public please? and the Mafia forum?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 pm 
Alright! Time has been found! Saturday at 7pm! I really hope this works for everyone :)

Still in Foo, still at Random.

Wrap-up.

:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]