Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ] 
 Post subject: Introduce Yourself!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:23 pm 
Introduce yourself to your fellow Mafia players!

Good things to include are your name, username, where you live, your major, and anything else interesting about you. This is to help the Mafia know where you are so that they can kill you easier, and for more convenient meet ups to discuss the game in real life.

(Posting here shows that you are playing Mafia this IAP.)

See below for an example (:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 pm 
Hello! I'm Molly! :)

username: kosiarek
I live on Floor Pi at EC, and spend time at both Random and ET.
I might be course 16, probably.
And I am a Frosh.

I will be the one announcing important things that everyone should know. And answering any questions that you guys might have. You can pm me on here with any questions, or my phone number is 513-568-3557 if there is anything urgent, (or you kill someone, things like that, more details are in the rules) you can text me and I should answer quite soon.

Have a great time playing! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:56 pm 
Oi, I'm lizrita

username: lizrita
I live at Epsilon Theta, but I'm usually at either Floor Pi in EC or Destiny in Random when I'm on campus.
I'm planning to double major in CMS and 6.
I am also a frosh.

Post subject: Hi!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 am 
Hello there, my name is Abby!

I live on Floorpi in EC. When I am not there, I am probably at Random, ESP, or ET.
I am a freshmen! and I will be course 5 or 20.

Also I am super glad that Molly isn't playing this time, so she won't kill me. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:43 am 
Hi all! This is my third year playing the IAP incarnation of Live Action Mafia, and I'm excited to be back :) I'm one of the older cronies here; senior in 14/15. I live in my own apartment at 100 Memorial Dr., but I'm oftentimes scuttling around campus, hanging around Harvard Square, and visiting friends at McCormick, Macgregor, and Next. I'm using this IAP to study and ASE out of 8.02 (yeah, I was one of those lazy frosh that didn't get it out of the way second semester), in addition to job searching (-sob-).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 am 
Hi, I'm Andrew. I'm a sophomore majoring in Course 8. I live on Floor 4 of Maseeh Hall.

My superpower in Mafia games is that people are always wrong about me. If I am an innocent townperson, I will be lynched. If I am Mafia, I will not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:40 pm 
Hi, I'm Elizabeth Krueger, also known as Krue.

My MIT username is ekrueger. I'm a sophomore in Course 3, and I live on Black Hole in Random Hall.

For the most part, I exist around Random when I'm not busy with classes. I'm taking Metal Casting, Blacksmithing, and Intro to Machine Tools, all of which are one week long classes, so my schedule changes from week to week. Generally, though, my classes will be in the Infinite basement/first floor in or near Building 8, in case you want to ambush me.

Good luck, all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 pm 
hihi I'm Robert Learsch. The people I live with call me freshman rob - there are no other robs on the entry but for some reason it stuck.
I'm thinking of majoring in either course 20 or 22. I live in D entry of MacGregor house (floors 4, 5, 6) and row crew.
I have a class from 11:30-5 and practice until 7 on weekdays, but I'm free to scheme/discuss after then. Let me know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm 
Ben Kraft
benkraft
(call me whichever combination of those you please, or something else I'm likely to realize refers to me)
Random (Bonfire)

Taking 8.223 this IAP, and can often be found on the fourth floor of W20, or on Bonfire, or occasionally elsewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 am 
Name: Daniel Grazian
Username: dgrazian
Major: 18c
Year: 2013
Room: Random Hall, 325
Places I am likely to be found: anywhere in Random, especially Clam, Black Hole, and BMF; Assassins Guild space if I get into the 10-day off the waitlist.

Interests/activities: board games, Assassins Guild, tennis, APO, doing spontaneous fun things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:34 pm 
Name: Stephen Suen
Username: ssuen
Major: CMS/6-3 *high-fives lizrita*
Year: 2015
Room: Beast (EC 2E), B211

This IAP, I'm participating in 2.97x, 6.470, and Badminton. When not in class, I'm usually on Beast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:28 pm 
I'm Piper/wings, username wings, and I live in Random 342 (but am more often found in 314). I hang around BMF, Black Hole, or sometimes Bonfire.

I'm doing Battlecode and taking a weather forecasting class over IAP, as well as blacksmithing and other random things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:50 pm 
Name: Tom Boning, aka tboning
I'm currently an undeclared freshman.
I live on Black Hole, in Random
I'm on the fencing team, and playing in the Guild 10 day, and finishing 18.02A.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 pm 
I'm Alex!

I'm doing Special Relativity (8.20), Math Lecture Series (18.095), and Ice Skating. I'm also playing in the ten-day. I can sometimes be found in my office in Stata 32G-604.

I live in Sid-Pac Room 261A. My e-mail is arkhipov@mit.edu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm 
Hi all. I am Chewy/Chinua and live at Senior House in the 233 suite. This IAP I plan to be playing Synchrocity (the 10 day), competing in battle code (often coding at Next House), and UROPing in the Media Lab. I look forward to lynching many people (which category of people is yet to be determined) :wink:

Post subject: Greetings!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 pm 
I am Austin Fathman, I live in Maseeh Hall room 1087. I actively attend the intro to python class (for laughs and giggles of course) and swim 4 hours a day, plus a bit of lifting. I am a course 6er and have a very fine craving for pizza or subway, so if you see me not swimming and not programming, I am probably getting food!

Email is: afathman@mit.edu
And yes, I like discos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:12 pm 
I wasn't able to attend the welcome dinner and realized that I don't know what any of you look like, aside from Dgrazian and Alex -.-

Friend me on Facebook so I know what you look like! :<
http://facebook.com/vivianleemit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 pm 
Name: Juliana Wu
Username: Jwu
Major: 2 (because I'm too lazy to be 6 and I'm a masochist)
Year: 2014
Room: Beast (EC 2E), B209

I'm either going to be on Beast or at Badminton with ssuen :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm 
Hello!

My name is Lydia. My username is lakras. I am majoring in 6-7 and 18. I live in the lounge-side large half on BMF (third floor, same side of the building as desk) in Random Hall. During the day I can be found in lab (Whitehead Institute), at figure skating phys ed, or sometimes in Random Hall. After 5 pm I spend a lot of time in Destiny kitchen (first floor of Random Hall, non-desk side).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 am 
Name: Eli Davis
Username: Ebdavis
Year: Freshman

I live on 2HNC Senior House, but can often be found at tEp, where I will be spending as much time as possible for the duration of the game (Much harder to shank when I'm across the river.) I'm in 18.02A and will be playing in Sync. Looking forward to lynching :)

Oh, and I'm either going to be 20, 6, or 9. Or 2. Haven't decided.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:13 am 
Hey, I'm Colleen Rock, I'm a '14 in course 6. I'm TAing 6.090 and taking ice hockey PE if you'd like to find me. I also live on the best floor in Maseeh (3rd floor).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 pm 
*waves*

Jacobi Vaughn
jvaughn
Froshling
Course 16
Truly random Randomite
A member of the good guy mob.
Where you might know me: APO, Assassin's Guild, Board Games, etc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 pm 
Josh i.e. Jfrisch
Frosh
I'm an abominable liar and am taking intro to python over IAP.
I live at random on pecker and hang out on most floors of random as well as the IAP office.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 pm 
Dalton Allan
alland
frosh
Course 18

I live in Random (on Foo) and spend most of my time somewhere in Random. I am also playing in the 10-day, so I will be in guild space during that time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 pm 
Jacky Martin
MacGregor
I'm taking two classes. One (18.02A) is in the Green building and the other is in Stata after that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:09 pm 
Hello! I'm Adam Yedidia, I live at ET, I'm course 6, and I'll be playing in the 10-day. (Username: adamy)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm 
sup.

name: john bowler
major: 6-2 (and maybe 20?)
year: freshie

taking 6.470 and UROPing at the media lab (though i'm not often there physically). i frequent the practice room suite on the 2nd floor of building 4, and sometimes maseeh 3rd or one of the mccormick kitchens. i'll probably be in my room a lot, inhaling programming languages, if i'm not laying low in a certain house over in brookline.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:24 pm 
Hi I'm Caroline!
I am extremely absent minded and A.) just realized that I hadn't introduced myself and B.) had kinda maybe sorta forgotten about this.... >_<"

Anyway, I live in MacGregor (and spend quite a lot of time there), am taking 18.02A, and am an active member of MTG and am part of the cast of Hack, Punt, Tool (so I'll be spending most evenings in the Student center, also <shameless plug> everyone come see Hack, Punt, Tool! </shameless plug>) and I will be a way more active member in this game from now on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:32 pm 
Hi, I'm Kezi
Live in Maseeh 3rd

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]