Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 pm 
You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you? Now, you shall all have a paradox running through your little minds "He wouldn't announce that he was mafia if he was really mafia, would he? But wait, maybe he wants us to think that he's an innocent citizen, and he's actually mafia! But an actual mafia wouldn't announce it like this..."

Figure it out for yourselves ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:10 pm 
Don't know who this is, but this is a prime lynching target. No trolling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:46 am 
I don't know. Someone with the balls to make such a bold statement is tough enough to be my mayor. This town needs someone who is strong, forceful, and unafraid of the mounting suspicion and threats from the mafia. If Austin is this crazy, he just may be crazy enough to kick those mafia where it hurts! The reason we got into this mess in this town is thinking like yours Jacobian. If we kill off all of the people who do crazy things in this town, we would be left with a place that is only for the pansies and the socially inept who would simply sit to let themselves be lynched. Our town is a mess and what we need is someone who very clearly does not come from "The Establishment." More of "Our Town" as we know it is what will lead us to destruction. I for one will not stand for more of the same!!! Just look at his name! Disco243 does not in any way resemble Austin Fathman. Clearly Austin is one who will be ready to say no to the evil corruption that is gripping our town! And besides, ask yourselves, could anyone who likes disco truly be evil?

((I am really not sure how seriously I am taking my trolling right now. This may actually be a good idea to get someone mayor early on, and statistically speaking, most people are less likely to open a game with such a statement if they are mafia being that they have more to lose. On the other hand, electing someone early leaves them open to conscription.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 am 
I'm going to remind everyone that last year, the person who became mayor on Day 2 (and held the position for quite some time) ended up being a Mafia, so tread carefully ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:19 am 
I'd vote to lynch the OP, not so much because I think he's any more likely to be Mafia as because of how embarrassing it would be if he were and this worked for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 am 
The clear answer is that Chewy is mafia too and covering. So we have two free lynches guys =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29 am 
Jacobi, stop trolling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:47 pm 
Lynch all liars. If town's just trolling we're screwed anyway. Also, ==Andrew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 pm 
Daniel i'm not trolling... It is reasonable for them to be terrible mafia.

Post subject: For the fun of it...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:50 pm 
I renamed myself to AustinFathman for the sake of you all. But, I still like discos!!!! :D I like Chewy's idea, and I will run for Mayor! Any and all "I believe in Austin Fathman. And DISCOS!" Will be tolerated! Disco parties every night upon my election! May the petition begin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:10 pm 
Do not want.

Seriously, though, I think trolls ought to be lynched, not elected. They don't help town, and can be a good guise for Mafia.

Post subject: Re: For the fun of it...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 pm 
AustinFathman wrote:
I renamed myself to AustinFathman for the sake of you all. But, I still like discos!!!! :D I like Chewy's idea, and I will run for Mayor! Any and all "I believe in Austin Fathman. And DISCOS!" Will be tolerated! Disco parties every night upon my election! May the petition begin!

I just want to make it clear that that was primarily satire. I was parodying the fact that often people decide to elect the person who acts the most stupidly simply because they do not follow the norm. With the addition of the yearbook idea, which is something that I would absolutely love if I were mafia and had to find and kill someone each day, Austin is either mafia, trolling, acting very, very stupidly.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]