Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 pm 
I am voting to lynch Austin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm 
Okay then, I'm voting for AustinFathman. == everyone on the no trolls. Jacobi convinced me to earlier today (note: it was not at all suspicious, I didn't take much convincing, and I did note that we would need more proper discussion if there was a kill), but I'm just now getting to the vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:15 pm 
Also voted for AustinFathman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm 
Already sent in my vote to lynch AustinFathman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 pm 
To account for the case that Austin is politician, Josh, Wings, and I are voting for TenCate (for tiebreak purposes.) She has not posted at all on the forum, and as far as we (a group of nine at Random) can tell, has been inactive in the game so far. Everyone else should keep their votes for Austin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:43 pm 
^ Changed my vote, for reasons dgrazian stated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 pm 
wow you guys play tough. mafia is Serious Business.
i guess i'll follow the crowd on this vote but i definitely feel like i've seen more egregious instances of "trolling" than an overactive forum poster making all the old mafia jokes.
but i'm a noob to this particular town so i'll just stfu now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm 
Also voted for Austin.

Have the mafia killed anyone today? *does not see an announcement that they have*
Do we think they are disorganized or that they conscripted someone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm 
Voting Austin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 pm 
Disorganized is more likely, but that's what we thought in Fall 11, and it was Mafia being derpy and accidentally having to conscript. (No offense.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:03 am 
Random people, does the death change anything? Do we have any information whatsoever?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 am 
See the other thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:36 am 
I'm voting for Rob.

What I think happened:
Rob killed Tom, Tom forgot to give him the search warrant, so Wings' warrant that he used-but-didn't-use showed him nothing on Rob, which is technically incorrect because Rob should've gotten the other search warrant from Tom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:40 am 
Metagaming is bad and we probably shouldn't use it in our determinations if we can. I am switching simply because the word of a few NPs, the exonerating zephyr messages, and mention of Lydia being cleared is enough for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 am 
Maybe I missed something, but where was it mentioned that Lydia is clear?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:45 am 
Jacobian wrote:
Random has come to some sort of a consensus (in deliberations). Some of us believe that Rob is Mafia. I am voting accordingly. Of the three suspects, he is the only one without an alibi (that other players/nps can confirm). Again, two nps fingered him, saying that they may be trolling. There is some wanking about a scarf.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:46 am 
Voting for Rob. No doubt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:47 am 
Voting Rob.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 am 
Lydia had an alibi from her boyfriend and two other nps (not the two for Rob).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 am 
dgrazian, Alex, Josh, and Dalton seemed to be unified in lynching Rob. Alex then asked to talk to Josh, briefly wandered away, and came in with Josh announcing, "I'm sorry, I don't trust you", which to me frankly sounded set up. Alex then asked to talk to dgrazian alone and they've wandered off for a bit and came back.

I did not change my vote because I'm not comfortable lynching Rob given that he wasn't gone long enough, to my memory. So I left it as the player discussed in Clam lounge to be the second.

I'm suspecting dgrazian, Alex, and Josh at this point, because they seemed very adamant and were having a lot of private conversations. (Dalton confirmed that dgrazian told him about knowing an investigator, but didn't seem in the same adamant state, so I'm not really suspicious of him.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 am 
Just got on because ssuen reminded me to vote. Tried to vote for Froshrob (as what most people seem to have evidence that he is guilty). Not sure if vote counted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:02 am 
Yeah, I forgot to vote as well. Pretty sure it's too late now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:13 am 
Last bit of business, can someone else confirm Lydia's alibi so that it is not only Jacobian that the rest of us are relying on for this information?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 am 
Wanking in Random continuing. Update possible, but don't stay up for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:34 am 
I was asleep until now, fml. Swear I'll be more attentive tomorrow -.-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2