Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Yearbook!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:06 pm 
Being a newbie to this town and all... I thought it'd be great to start up a yearbook collection and post it for all to see! It'd be great to get to know you all that way :D Please upload a RECENT HEADSHOT of yourself to here: http://comemories.com/3feb6a with the file name being your full name and/or username! Thanks!

Oh, and P.S. Sorry about the first post earlier... I wanted to flush out one of the mafia, which I did ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:13 pm 
Um, I thought about this idea before, and it seems too skechy, as the forum for this mafia will be put up for anyone to see after the game. So, I'm veto-ing the picture idea, super sorry. If you want to meet people, I suggest that you go to some of the tabletop mafia things, or organize some other events.

Too sketchy. No pictures.

Post subject: Re: Yearbook!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:14 pm 
AustinFathman wrote:
I wanted to flush out one of the mafia, which I did ;)

Yourself?

Alternately, do you have an accusation you'd like to justify?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:39 pm 
Yeah, Austin, if you have any information on who is Mafia it would be wise to share it now, because it's looking very likely you will be the lynch target otherwise.

Posting a "I am Mafia! Muwahahaha!" message has no purpose other than annoying and confusing the rest of the town, which is something a townsperson would generally not want to do.

Post subject: well
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:29 pm 
Well you see, that is why the pictures are not up on the forum. They will be hosted for the duration of the game and then deleted. (I have control over the account.) Also, I'm not just going to blurt it out to everyone. I have pmed those I trust, and the rest you'll just have to wait for!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]