Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ] 
 Post subject: DEATH Day 1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 pm 
Tom died a horrific death by being squished by a couch in Foo lounge at 11:50pm.

The day has been extended to 12:50am. (1 hour from then).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:03 am 
Tom had Search Warrant 1, unless he gave it to someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:03 am 
Update to all non-Randomites. There were two Random players not with out mob: Fluffy and Lydia. Rob had excused himself to use the restroom at the time of the kill. All three are prime suspects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 am 
Do we want to use any of this information, or stick with the plan? We should probably decide if we are changing things within the next 20 minutes to give people time to revote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:09 am 
I used search warrant on Rob, who had briefly gone to the bathroom, at the suggestion of many in Foo. I'll note that Alex was gone longer, though Mats indicated that Rob was down in Foo wearing a scarf.

Witnesses include dgrazian, krue, alland, Alex, Rob, Josh, benkraft, jacobian... and, well, the dead body that was continuing playing Magic in Foo.

I will indicate that I was zephyring with Fluffy conversation the entire time I was in Clam lounge (where everyone was before we found out about the kill), and immediately ran to his room to grab my search warrant. I don't think he could keep up consistent conversation and be moving around at the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:13 am 
Wings, did Rob have search warrant #1???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:17 am 
Piper was talking to Fluffy for the duration of the kill, with time stamps over zephyr. Consider what you will from this. Two nps in the room fingered FreshmanRob, but mentioned that they might be trolling. One seemed particularly serious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 am 
Er, sorry, should've included that - Rob had nothing on him.

(Thanks, Jacobi. Yeah, if anyone wants to see timestamped zephyr logs from Fluffy and me talking about chewing gum, you're welcome to see it.)

Post subject: IMPORTANT
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 am 
Because of Derpy circumstance, wings: your search warrant has not been used up. It was never used. These are the words of the GM. This is what happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:24 am 
One other thing, has the signin sheet at desk been checked?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 am 
Heh, and the ghost forum isn't even up yet =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 am 
We have about 20 minutes to lynch. Are we changing our vote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 am 
*cough* we don't have a sign-in sheet. This is Random. Our friendly neighborhood deskworker left at midnight before we could question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:28 am 
Goes to show I haven't been to Random enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:30 am 
Voting for Rob.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:30 am 
Random has come to some sort of a consensus (in deliberations). Some of us believe that Rob is Mafia. I am voting accordingly. Of the three suspects, he is the only one without an alibi (that other players/nps can confirm). Again, two nps fingered him, saying that they may be trolling. There is some wanking about a scarf.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:33 am 
My count is that we had 7 voting for Austin. As soon as I see confirmation that at least 3 others are definitely voting Rob, I will switch. Possibly trolling NPs is a better reason than lynching the annoying person.

Post subject:
Note that Mats is a nonplayer, and has the ability to troll the game if he wants. With that said, I believe that Rob is guilty. Alex and I were both suspicious of him prior to the incident, and his denial was completely unconvincing.

If there is an investigator inside Random, please investigate Rob to confirm this.

Post subject:
Changing my vote to Rob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:36 am 
I will just change it now to Rob. Preferably we want 2 more to switch to be safe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 am 
i'll go for rob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 am 
Everybody, change your vote for Rob!!!!!!! There is an investigator who has confirmed his guilt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 am 
In the presence of dgrazian, Rob, Josh, jacobi, krue, Lydia, Alex, benkract, and alland, I re-used my search warrant on Rob as originally intended. Nothing was found.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 am 
Daniel heard from an investigator that Rob is guilty. Everyone vote for Rob.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:46 am 
Three minute warning: Decide now. Almost everyone at Random (roughly 1/3 of game) is convinced that it is Rob, including a positive investigation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:47 am 
We should be safe now. We have more voting for Rob than any other vote that we know about and more than the number mafia players (though to be honest this shouldn't come into play yet)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]