Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:35 pm 
I find Lydia's defense reasonable. I have no other suspicions for mafia and am defaulting my vote to Austin. (Yes I was present for the Random discussions, I'm just dissenting a little).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 pm 
I think Lydia's defense seems reasonable as well, actually. The caring about feelings seems especially in-character for her. I do not care to vote for anyone today; I will check back just after midnight to see if anyone was murdered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:51 pm 
I have to agree with Jacobi here and say that while both Lydia and Alex make some good points to consider, if one of them is the mafia we'd run the risk of losing someone that has made it a point to be watching the other.
All that means is that I'm probably going to vote Austin unless there is a drastic change (i.e. a death or revelation) in the next few hours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:14 pm 
Can't decide so I'm voting for a no-lynch. I want to actually talk to some people before I vote to kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 pm 
I will just explain that my primary reason for sticking with Lydia is that she did not explain to anyone (as far as I have hear so far) of her reasons for voting DBR until after the fact, even though we had stated that we did not want surprise votes. Additionally, killing Austin does nothing useful at this point as we don't really have any reason to suspect him. I would prefer to vote to lynch someone with some fishy, but not totally solid evidence against them rather than someone who would primarily be a throw away kill and would be likely a townsperson kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:52 pm 
Apparently people thought I was going to vote for Alex. While Alex and dgrazian (and Josh and Dalton next) are my top suspects for mafia based on their behavior (Alex asking me for my item before I even knew my role, Alex and dgrazian being so close, and today dgrazian pushing me to give my item to one of those four), I don't actually have solid-ish evidence to support my suspicions and wasn't planning on voting for them. I did say explicitly that I thought DBR was suspicious because he wasn't present. I never explicitly said I was going to vote for anyone, and hadn't really finally decided until two minutes before deadline. In an effort to save my skin I'll be voting for Austin, who seems to be in second place, though I still think that mafia are less likely to troll and we're better off voting for someone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:52 pm 
She explained why she was voting for DBR during the wankfest last night, didn't she? It was before the 12:50 voting timer was up, for sure, I thought. I don't remember why she said at the time, mostly due to him not being where we could see?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:53 pm 
Lydia wrote a good defense. It's possible that she acted as she did for emotional reasons, as she wrote. But, I think it's more likely that she acted as she did because she is Mafia.

Voting for Lydia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:53 pm 
Oh, apparently she didn't say that she was voting for DBR, but I do remember her calling him suspicious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 pm 
You not only are saying it's your current best guess, but now you are saying you think it's _more_ likely that she is mafia than that she is not? I'm rather surprised at you, and am seeing why Piper suspected you more than anyone else before she quit last night. You have the most suspicious opinion in this thread, in my opinion. But it's not like I care to suddenly vote for you in the next 4 minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 pm 
Yes, I believed the chance Lydia is Mafia is above 50%, and still do. There's nothing strange about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 pm 
Oh no...I'm scared.... I love you guys. Goodbye forever. ;( <3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2