Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:38 pm 
Well this is pretty damning against jwu. Vote jwu.

Still, I'd like the second Investigator to confirm this on a future day. If you're an Investigator, you can do this without revealing yourself by saying you heard it from the Investigator, and passing it along for a couple of proxies. So, it won't be clear who started with the information. If a contrary Investigation result is claimed, we can untangle the chain to get to the bottom of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 pm 
On the other thread you didn't know who was who, and now you know...?

While it seems like we have pretty good evidence against Jwu now, I think Austin is a great target for tomorrow. Steven Valdez's posts in the other thread have a number of good reasons. In particular, his story constantly changes, he knows things he maybe shouldn't, and he was there at the time of the kill, which means even though he may not have done it, the Mafia didn't care that he was there.

Alternately, Jwu could have been framed with "frame an innocent", I think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:43 pm 
Do we currently have a back up person that some people are voting for? Austin sounds like a reasonable choice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:46 pm 
Amending my suggestion: If you Investigate and find Jwu did not kill ssuen, just reveal. This would be such important and news that it's worth revealing for everyone to know quickly and confidently.

If you find that Jwu did kill ssuen, this is nice confirmation, but get it out carefully so your identity is not compromised.

benkraft: Yes, it could be Frame an Innocent. In which case, it's a poor move for Mafia since jwu was on the chopping block anyway. So that possibility doesn't really worry me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:52 pm 
Yeah, I didn't think it was likely, just possible, and I figured I'd share. I'm definitely still voting for Jwu at this point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:56 pm 
Since I have about seven minutes left, I want to dedicate this post as my Last Will and Testament.

First, I would like for the town to spread my ashes (or bodyparts) in the Charles before it freezes over.
Second, I ask for the town to use all my Psets as fire wood for the upcoming snowy days
Third, Give all my personal belongings to ... actually I don't have anything of worth. Just donate it to Bad Ideas :D

See you next L.A. Mafia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 am 
As for suspicions/accusations against me, there are three people who I know well that think there is a better than average change that I am mafia. I do play mafia very weirdly though, as any of them will tell you. So take that as you will
I am innocent and willing to meet with anyone (in groups if you are needlessly paranoid) to repeat such so that you can gauge my body language.
Good job on the sleuthing guys, and sorry that I will be a lot less active for awhile. Synch comes first (and is super stressful!).
Austin: you are a massive question mark.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 am 
what is synch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:26 am 
Synchronicity, the Assassin's Guild Ten-day. There is a large crossover in players between this and that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3