Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: Death, day 3.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 pm 
Seen was run over by a rollercoaster in Talbot of EC, at 7:50 pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:24 pm 
Who is "seen"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:25 pm 
Ssuen, ahh phone corrections.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 pm 
Also, lots of players have alibis for being in Synch. I'm busy with Synch now but will be on after 11 to sort it out. Call me if you want to talk beforehand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:34 pm 
Jfrisch points out that people not playing Synch should post alibis.

I was in the ESP office at the time. Jordan Moldow and Stephen Face (both nonplayers) were in the office at the time and can confirm this; I was also sending emails to various ESP lists at the time, so other ESPeople may be able to somewhat confirm that I wasn't killing someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:38 pm 
I think we should VERY much have a discussion and VERY much consider (though not necessarily go through with) changing our votes, I, unfortunately do NOT have an alibi (I'm not sure dominion games have time logs) I was in my room playing dominion/don't actually know anything about where SSuen lives/know him particularly well at all (I think I might be FB friends with him, but don't for example know where I would find him/where he hangs out)
Alibi's should be posted ASAP though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:44 pm 
Also, natural suspects, if you are playing sync you are probably not our killer, if you live in EC you are FAR more likely to be the killer, if you have a good alibi, well... that should be sufficient

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:56 pm 
ssuen wrote:
So, I live two doors down from Jwu and am pretty convinced that she's a townsperson as I haven't observed any sketchy activity... if you're thinking of lynching her solely for being a non-voter, the fact that she just responded on the forum puts her a cut above the other inactives. She may still be a valid target due to Dgrazian's argument (2), but I think we need more information/elaboration/justification on his part.

Jwu wrote:
Okay since it is almost inevitable that I am going to be lynched, I just want to wish everyone good luck against the mafia. I'm going to DnD/bad ideas now and don't know if I can access a computer.

Voting for no lynch

<3 Jwu

I am voting Jwu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm 
Yep, see my post on the Day 3 thread as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 pm 
I have an alabi! I was IN Talbot at 7:50, not outside :D However.... I know who was there....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 pm 
Austin, that's useless unless you tell us what you know. Since you're already trolling, I'm seriously considering voting for you if you were near the scene of the crime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 pm 
I've been at tEp for the past few hours. Though, the closest thing to an alibi I have is the linerva logs showing I've been logged in from here since 6:33.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm 
well... ok... I really have no idea who was there... if I had pictures of everyone and a name to put to a face I could identify our killer. I can remember everyones faces who was there! However, I am horrible with names and have not met everyone yet.... =P I don't know the killer... yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:25 pm 
AustinFathman wrote:
I have an alabi! I was IN Talbot at 7:50, not outside :D However.... I know who was there....

From the OP:
Molly K wrote:
Seen was run over by a rollercoaster in Talbot of EC, at 7:50 pm.

It seems that the murder happened in Talbot. In the case it happened outside, how did you know it happened outside, and in the case it did happen in Talbot, you're putting yourself closer to the crime scene. Also, that the Mafia would make a kill when you were nearby either means they weren't worried about you as a witness, implying you may be mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 pm 
ah, yes. Which goes along with the fact that maybe I AM mafia, and that I did commit the murder myself!!!:D In which case either they didn't see me and therefore were not scared ( or didn't know me in this case), or I am the mafia. Take your pick! :D Although, tell you the truth... the only persons I can readily identify are Jacobian because he waves to me after python (which he wasn't there today :( Missed you Jacobian, the man who wants me lynched for wanting him lynched for wanting me lynched for saying I was mafia :oops: )

Anyways, I apologize for the trolls... some of which were not on purpose, other of which were, but most of which of the some of which were truly newbie blunders... at least most of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 am 
We had a test today in 18.02A so I couldn't wave. Just got back from synch early-ish, super tired. As for what happened... lol?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:29 am 
Even though we (myself included) are convinced Jwu is the killer, I'll post an alibi to follow suit and so it doesn't bite me later.

I was en route / out at dinner at UNOs starting at 6:50 until about 8:30. Several nonplayers in AXO can confirm this, if necessary. There is also a ton of salt in my room from coming back across the bridge (who knew they only shoveled one side?)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]