Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 pm 
Additional note as to why: Most comments were trolling. Those that were not trolling would not have been necessary if he had either come to rules explanation or read the rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 pm 
austin it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 pm 
(well, technically, he DID go to rules explanation.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 pm 
anyways, I troll because you complain about the troll. And I DID come to rule explanation night, thank you very much!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 pm 
Voting for Austin. I might not be online until after voting ends, but tomorrow I will have my computer back, so I should be around more often (hopefully), although Synch will still be a ridiculous time sink. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm 
Apologies. I guess I mean listened closely to the important rules at rules explanation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm 
That one I'd agree with :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:29 pm 
Ok all, here is my defense! 8) (I feel like all cool people have to give a defense!)

Just because I troll (and yes, I really did troll a fair amount ;) ), is that fair grounds for the death penalty? I mean seriously... I know if you guys want to form an angry mob and maybe rough me up a bit (and then I'll sue for hazing freshmen ;) ) but have I really proved that suspicious? (other than happening to be at the scene of a murder because my 18.02 grader never saw what I looked like). I mean, by now you all know I'm not mafia... (although maybe I'm just stupid mafia, who knows!) but why go through the trouble of WASTING A LYNCH when you could be killing someone who actually might be guilty of MURDER? (or could we at least lynch the real murderers here, the people that incite these ridiculous lynching parties every night?)

Let's use an anology. It's like batman killing the joker. Batman needs the joker. Oh, and you wonder how I got these scars?

Basically, you are killing a (semi)innocent person, and only hurting your chances of winning the game. That is all. (oh, and I'm giving away a free kitten, see my other thread.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 pm 
In response. If we had a good option for possible mafia to lynch, we would lynch that person instead of you. We would not lynch someone that we have no strong suspicion for if there was a more probable option. However, on days when we have no good information, the common way of choosing a lynch is to lynch a random non-active player hoping for the chance that they may be an inactive mafia. This is usually the method because it is sad to be randomly lynched when you are trying to be useful in the game. In comparison to this, lynching someone who is active but in an unhelpful way is more preferable because that person is more likely to be mafia than a random inactive, as well as being annoying. Thus we actually have more evidence that you (Austin) may be mafia than our normal option.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:43 pm 
For what it's worth, Austin denies being Politician (I sent him a pm asking.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm 
you could have just asked me that in public. I'm not a politician. Name calling isn't fun in any situation though Jacobian: "You are a completely insensitive asshole. Any small amount of sympathy that you had from me is completely lost. Enjoy death's embrace fool."owie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 pm 
Vivian: You hold the last Fake ID (unless you've handed it off). Are you for Daniel's plan to destroy all the FakeID's?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:33 pm 
Voting for Austin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 pm 
I talked to Wendy Cheang a little while ago. I asked her whether she's involved in live action mafia and she said "no." I asked her if she's going to play, and she said "no." I asked her if she's read her role message, and she said no and that she didn't even no she had been put into the game. She wanted to know how she can access the forum.

She seemed sincere that she didn't know what was going on, and it seems unlikely that the mafia would leave one of their own in the dark.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:12 pm 
Molly didn't secretly add the Fool into game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 pm 
I'm voting for Austin too. No one likes a troll...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 pm 
Yeah I'm also voting for Austin. Trolling is really annoying and obnoxious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 am 
Alex wrote:
Vivian: You hold the last Fake ID (unless you've handed it off). Are you for Daniel's plan to destroy all the FakeID's?

I've said multiple times on the forum the past few days I'm for the plan; it's just an issue of organizing something so I have witnesses :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm 
@Vivian: Many players will be at Synchronicity today from around 6 to midnight. Players tend to clump around 34-302 and 24-3. If you come by, you'd surely have enough witnesses to the Fake ID destruction.

@Daniel: Would you like to arrange this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 pm 
I'm hosting a dinner party 7-midnight tonight, haha. If you wanna walk over to my apt (100 Mem Dr.) I will be more than happy to destroy the Fake ID. Oh, and feel free to grab some leftover food, I'm sure we'll have lots.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2