Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hunger Games
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 pm 
Do you know the story of hunger games? Well, basically "the capital" hosts games where people kill each other for the capital's entertainment. This is the same idea. If I were the capital, and you were the players, I would NOT be entertained. No one is dying. Not even during sync game break. As the capital would do, I am slowly going to "add things" (read: throw lightning bolts at people.) mafia or townspeople could die. Then it would be fun, right? :D Mafia, please kill people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:14 pm 
Hey look! Dead body! In 12-124, it appeared at 6:02. And it looks distinctly like chewy..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:20 pm 
Is this an actual mafia kill, or a vengeful god?

Anyway, to get the ball rolling, my Alibi is that I was running the Battlecode Seeding Tournament in 2-190. There are about 20 NPs who were there and have seen me be in 2-190 since 3 PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm 
It was an actual mafia kill. It was actually 12-142, sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:45 pm 
So, 12-142 is the GM room! Which you're not allowed to enter without the GM's permission. And usually only one player enters at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm 
(If you checked recently, that is now the player room.)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]