Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ] 
 Post subject: Discussion Day 9
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 am 
I think the kill yesterday was made by a randomite. dbr is my guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:15 am 
I would like to hear asap from Andrew and dbr. They, along with Jacky seem to me to be major suspects at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:16 am 
I'd also like to hear from fluffy (who seems to be participating less in this than in previous games.) I can easily talk to fluffy in person, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:33 am 
Zoning in on fluffy and dbr seems like a good idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:36 pm 
Our forum has had no posts for fourteen hours. Curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:38 pm 
I could be hallucinating, but I don't think it was even this quiet when the mafia weren't killing anyone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:34 pm 
In-person discussion could be happening... In which case I hope someone remembers to fill me in :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm 
Let's get something going! I accuse fluffy. He was pretty much inactive during the kill drought, lives in Random, and has given no alibi for the Jayson kill.

Investigations would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm 
The same could be said of Andrew, although both of them have been sounding fishy. I went back through old posts, and fluffy has been rather ambivalent about voting several times, suggesting that we no-lynch instead of pick off suspicious people and/or inactives (unwilling to vote for Lydia, only voted Caroline "because of bandwagon", etc.) Andrew seemed to be pretty into the game, although he was skeptical about the item destruction and was the first to ask about the revised Mafia powers of Frame and Innocent/Manip the Press (not saying that auto-makes a person a mafia, but it would certainly make sense for a mafia individual to want that clarification ASAP). I think an investigation on either would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm 
Yo, it's getting dangerously close to midnight and no one's said anything... what's the verdict? :<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:55 pm 
Voting for fluffy based off of other's suspicions, need to run for crazy synch stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 pm 
Agreed. Everything is exploding. Voting for fluffy and may not be on until after voting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm 
I also would really like to hear an investigation results. Daniel, has your investigator already made an investigation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 pm 
Daniel just contacted me. I'd like to point out I didn't do anything nor am I mafia. I was _way_ more active when I had something to do, ie last IAP when I *was* mafia. I have no role whatsoever. Killing me doesn't deliver a striking blow to the town, but it is dumb, because I'm not mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 pm 
Also, I can't even go on black hole. What the hell, you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 pm 
I am unconvinced by the "I am not mafia" defense. Because I must vote for someone, I will vote for Fluffy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 pm 
The original reason for the accusation is the guess that I killed jaysonl. If you believe that jaysonl was in fact in black hole and manipulate the presses wasn't used, I cannot, in fact, have killed him. If you want to accuse me for more arbitrary reasons, fine, I think you're dumb.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 pm 
The investigator has submitted the investigation; waiting for a response from Molly.

I would prefer not to lynch Fluffy (unless the result comes positive of course.) This is because:

1. When he was mafia last IAP, he was one of the most active participants, and he personally made most of the kills until he was lynched.

2. I really don't see think the mafia would have missed so many kills if fluffy were one of them.

I would prefer to lynch any of Andrew, Jacky, Steven Valdez, or VivianLee. Because it's so late and we don't have much time to discuss* I'm going to submit that we lynch Jacky. Same logic as in previous days: she's been relatively inactive, and would have comparative difficulty making kills.

Voting for Jacky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm 
If she's been voting for herself she won't be a useful townsperson anyway. Voting for Jacky as well. I admit I don't suspect her, but the low chance of lynching a mafia vs. the high chance of lynching a useful townsperson is bad odds, to me. And I don't want to die.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 pm 
And fluffy came up innocent of the yesterday's kill upon investigation. See my reasons above (especially the simple fact that I do not think he would have let so many days go by without a kill) for why we shouldn't lynch him.

Voting for Jacky again. Everyone else, please do the same (or suggest someone else to build consensus around in the next few minutes.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 pm 
Also voting for Jacky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:24 pm 
Oh, the * on my next to last post meant the following:

The late discussion is as much my fault as anybody's as I am acting as the mouth and half the brain of the investigator. Everybody who has been saying that waiting until so late is a bad idea is right. Sorry. I'll try to do better tomorrow. I've been catching up on sleep-debt.

Others should start discussion way earlier in the day as well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm 
Thanks lizrita. Could I get more people swinging their votes around. I'd at least like the result to be clear ahead of time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm 
Voting for Jacky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:41 pm 
Sorry, fluffy. I take back my accusation. The investigation and your defense about the kill are convincing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:44 pm 
I'm going for jacky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:48 pm 
voting for jacky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:50 pm 
Alex: It's fine, I don't think *you* were being unreasonable.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]