Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm 
Ok, also there has been a negative investigation against Alex for the only unsolved murder. Do not vote for Alex! If he were actually mafia (which I am quite convinced he is not) it will be figured out tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 pm 
There has also been a positive investigation for the same murder. Who's lying: the mafia companion or the innocent townsperson?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:51 pm 
The investigator who checked me has been proxied for much of the game and is pretty trusted. Your claimed investigator is made up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 pm 
*facepalms* allegedly yours can be trusted. He (or she) is part of the game-long mafia conspiracy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 pm 
Right now it comes down to which investigator proxy (or double-proxy) do we believe. There is equal evidence against both investigators (conscription is a bitch), so I'm going to ignore that entirely and fixate on the two individuals who are speaking up. Between Dgrazian and Jacobi, I am more inclined to believe the latter, as his actions are much more believable as a vanilla townsperson. Not changing my vote for Alex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 pm 
Vivian, I am completely not for voting you. I have nothing against you here. But I'm not Mafia and have done nothing strange. This is a Mafia stab. Please vote to lynch jacobian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 pm 
You're the one holding the dagger Alex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm 
Also there is a chance that I will be instantly shanked by a hitman at 12:01.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:59 pm 
Do not vote for Alex!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:02 am 
Moment of truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:03 am 
I'm really scared of vote splitting here. I'm the top tiebreak. Also, if Vivian was provoked into voting for me, that's really bad. I don't know why she was put as the secondary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 am 
Well, I seemed to have missed all the action. My vote was still for dbr at midnight.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2