Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 pm 
And Adam, he's not just misguided; he claimed Politician to me, and then has publicly denied ever doing so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm 
rather clearly at least one of Jacobi and Dgrazian are mafia. (possibly two, though I would probably bet the game against it).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:20 pm 
Once again, not a politician and never claimed. If I am upvoted I will die like anyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:26 pm 
I agree that if Jacobi either lied to dgrazian about being politician, or dgrazian is lying about Jacobi claiming to him to be politician, then one of them is a mafia. But there's a third option here: it could have been a miscommunication. dgrazian, are you quite sure that you didn't misunderstand Jacobi?

If you aren't, then I would advise you to soften your stance against him. His concerns are not as absurd as you and Alex are making them out to be; they alone are certainly not enough to convict him, especially in light of the fact that if he were mafia, he would have been very unlikely to have been lynched. As mafia, he had a perfectly secure position before he started making all this dreadful noise.

Although he has not convinced me that he is correct, he has convinced me that he is innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:49 pm 
It's fine for Jacobi to state his concerns openly; that's not why I'm voting for him. Jacobi has been saying this stuff all game -- it's only now that I'm moving to lynch him, because only now has he acted on his words and become a real threat. Whether he's a Mafia, a trolling townie, or simply a paranoid conspiracy theorist, he's a real threat to town.

The problem is that Jacobi is hellbent on getting me and Daniel lynched. He has been trying to rile up a mob against us. I was nearly lynched yesterday. This would have been really bad, and I don't think anyone really wanted that except Jacobi and Mafia. Posting suspicions is good; trying to force through lynches against consensus is bad.

Jacobi's zeal is ridiculously of proportion with the weight of reason behind the theory he proposed. He says he has no good evidence or logic to justify his belief, yet he says and acts as if he's 95% sure.

Jacobi is right that we should keep on our toes and not put our faith in anyone. But that doesn't mean we should lynch people solely for being active and putting themselves out there.

So, that's why I'm voting for Jacobian. If you prefer to vote for dbr instead, go for it. I also support dbr being lynched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 pm 
I'm voting for dbr. I don't think dgrazien or Jacobi are actually mafia. I'm not sure about Alex but I think he can wait. If any of you are mafia, go kill someone. Please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:41 pm 
Adam, based on Jacobi's behavior I thought he might be Politician. When I asked him, he acknowledged that yes, he was Politician. There was no ambiguity to our conversation. This occurred three nights ago.

It is possible he was just trolling, I suppose. But a townsperson really shouldn't troll in that way. I don't see why we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 pm 
To anyone even considering voting with me against Alex. At this point, don't. I don't think that there are enough of us to succeed and it would just blight you with my epic sketch. The mafia have already won this game.

tl, dr: Don't vote for Alex friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm 
Vote!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 pm 
Also, as I will probably be dead in an hour, would anyone like to ask me any questions about anything? PM or public.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm 
I honestly don't think Jacobi's Mafia. He's acting *just* like he did when he's been a town troll, and I don't think he'd play that way as Mafia -- it's damn risky for relatively little reward. Of course, I still don't trust him. Therefore, I'll vote for DBR unless I see something to the contrary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:26 pm 
Everyone vote dbr? Go go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 pm 
I on the other hand will vote jacobi

Post subject: Vote
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:52 pm 
I'm voting Jacobi, either he is the Polit, and then the second vote gets lynched, or if not, then trolling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 am 
It's ironic how jacobi pushed to lynch austin for his trolling, but now many playes don't want to lynch jacobi's for his own trolling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am 
Regardless of which of dbr and jacobi gets lynched, let's go for the other one tomorrow. I think there will be good support in either case.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2