Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Death! Day 15
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am 
Daniel grazian was consumed by a black hole, outside black hole, at 12:27 am.

Last edited by Molly K on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:39 am 
Quick, someone who's there, ask for witnesses!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:03 am 
Again, I can't get into Random. I was in Maseeh watching Lost at 12:27.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:41 am 
Dalton and I were playing Descent until just now. Pweaver (an NP) and the numerous people who wandered in and out during the game can confirm this. The other two Descent players were ghosts, so I guess they can't really vouch for us? There was a break so Dalton and I could check the forums before midnight, but none of us left the room between midnight and something like 15-20 minutes ago, when the game ended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:13 pm 
I was on Bonfire. Various people who are generally on Bonfire were around; I don't remember exactly who; jhurwitz, Gaurav Singh, and Gurtej Kanwar (all non-players) were probably around for parts of that. I'm pretty sure I didn't leave Bonfire between ~10:00 and ~12:40, when jhurwitz (non-player) and I went to see if AiW was free to watch Sherlock. Josh Frisch showed up a few minutes after the kill, probably ~12:30, and told me about the kill.

Other Randomites about whom nothing is known at that time are dbr and Fluffy. If an inspector is still alive, maybe investigate them, unless we get something from them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]