Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ] 
 Post subject: Discussion Day 17
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:22 am 
Yesterday, bowler was killed. We're waiting for the morning for Molly to tally up vote results, but players said they'd lynch fluffy after a positive investigation was claimed on him killing Daniel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:35 am 
Here's where I think we stand on Mafia left.

There were six mafia plus one conscript.

Confirmed by investigation (all dead)
1) Rob (confirmed by Daniel's investigator)
2) jwu (confirmed by Daniel's investigator)
3) ebdavis (confirmed by Daniel's investigator)
4) fluffy (confirmed by some investigator whom I have good reason to believe)

There is also at least one Mafia in each of two pairs (all dead)
5) dbr and Steven Valdez (dbr said Steven Valdez PM'ed him saying he was investigator)
6) kezi and bowler (kezi claimed to have proof bowler is mafia. Since bowler was killed, looks like kezi was Mafia)

So, I believe there to be at least six Mafia down, making there be one Mafia left max. A Frame the Innocent or some bit of derpiness might mean there's one less down. The likelihood of there having been a Mafia among the other lynches
    Lydia
    Austin
    Tencate
    wcheang
    Caroline
    Jacky
    Andrew
    VivianLee
    Jacobian
makes me hopeful that the game will end with fluffy's lynch.

Also, I believe it's most like that fluffy did kill jayson lynch and used Manipulate the Press to move it to black hole, which gave him the alibi that he would never go there. It seems likely given how so many investigations on it have given a "no".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 am 
Clearly not entirely accurate I would be interested in hearing the mosnter's opinions on who to lynch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:26 pm 
Sounds like it's time for kezi to die.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:38 pm 
Kezi was already killed by the wrath of an angry god.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:25 pm 
So unless we get more info, I'm voting for jaxxson because he has voted the fewest times. (except for the monster, but he just became alive like yesterday).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:35 pm 
Has everybody already data dumped the Monster? the monster if given enough data should lead our lynch mobs for the next while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 pm 
I've data dumped the monster fully. Everyone else should too. Please tell Alan your roles. He really needs to know.

Also, if you have any info on the whereabouts of any microphone and receiver, it's important that the monster know.

Don't let the quietness of the forum fool you. The game is still going and discussion is happening. It's just being done privately with the monster now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 pm 
Well, private discussion is all well and good, but I would like to know who people are thinking about lynching, preferably before 11:45pm. All the people I thought were mafia are dead at this point, so I'm not really sure who to vote for. Any chance any of this discussion will be made public?

(And now I know how the people who weren't at the Random lynch mobs felt)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:34 pm 
Note that the Monster's username is "Alan Huang". "Alan" is a different person from a previous game. If you've messaged "Alan", the Monster hasn't gotten your messages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:32 pm 
Out of the people still alive, someone has claimed Ironheart to me. I have no other information on roles (besides the Mad Scientist).

I don't have particularly substantial evidence for lynching anyone, though I do have suspicions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 pm 
Suspicions are better than nothing, and at this point lynching someone a trusted townie has suspicions against is better than no-lynching.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 pm 
Hm, the death thread changes things a bit.

Assume for the moment that the report is accurate. I'm fairly sure none of the ET people were involved, because I saw them around ET between about 7 PM and now (although I can't be totally sure they didn't pop over to campus at some point). If we believe the two alibis given so far, that leaves Alex, Ben, and Dalton. I don't have reason to suspect any of them, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:09 pm 
I don't have any good suspicions. I'd vote for whoever Alan says. I have to leave and probably won't get to vote before midnight. So, probably no vote from me today. Call me (201-240-8237) if you need me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:30 pm 
I have no clue. I'm tempted to just not say anything publicly and see what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:44 pm 
Derp? You're the one with the most information. Who do you think we should lynch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:46 pm 
I say we go for Dalton. Krue says she was playing games with jfrisch in FOO wiht Jacobi. You know who else plays lots of games in FOO with Jacobi? Dalton.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 pm 
Of Alex, Ben, and Dalton, I trust Ben the least. I'm voting for Ben.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 pm 
Dalton wasn't around while I was there. They were still playing the same game when I got back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 pm 
I was on the phone with my parents at the time of the murder. Krue can tell you that I did not know about the board games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 pm 
I'm voting for benkraft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 pm 
I trust the monster with this. I am also voting for Ben.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:56 pm 
I'm voting with the monster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:21 am 
Please please please message Alan your role even if it's vanilla townie.

And please please please tell Alan anything you know about the whereabouts of the microphones.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]