Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Death day 17
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:21 pm 
Jfrisch was torn to pieces by a velocarapter at 9:02 in foo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:57 pm 
Well, that's a thing. I was playing board games with Tom, Jacobi, and Josh until around 8:30, when they started playing Through the Ages, and I punted because I don't understand that game. I went to take a nap, and woke up something like 15-20 minutes ago (and they're still playing, bluh bluh).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:55 pm 
Anyone see her sleeping?

I was in Maseeh, again, I can't get into Random.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:57 pm 
Santa did!

He sees you when your sleeping, he knows when you're awake..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 pm 
I was skating in Johnson. Cat and Evan can verify.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 pm 
There were people on Black Hole that saw me go to sleep. No, there were no creepers in my room (as far as I know) actually watching me sleep, but that's where I was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:44 am 
Some possibly relevant info. Many people have told me that Josh really can't lie, so I wanted someone to ask him whether he was conscripted. I didn't really have a reason to think he was, but it would be easy to check, so I asked some people to do it.

I messaged Benkraft and Dalton asking them to talk to Josh at around 5:40 . I also told Josh and Alan about this. I asked Josh to have multiple players there and to report anyone he'd be meeting with to Alan to be safe.

At 6:27, josh e-mailed me saying he was in foo and to ask people to come. benkraft volunteered to come so I relayed this to Josh.

The kill at 9:02 in foo suggests Josh stayed in foo until then. Of course, benkraft would know he was there from the message. Maybe this makes benkraft more suspicious, but the fact that he was lynched and the game continues suggests that benkraft was not mafia.

Dalton later messaged me saying that he did not get to talk to josh before josh was killed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 am 
Whoops, missed that krue said that dalton was playing Through the Ages in Foo. Did anyone in game pass by that you saw? Who knew that Josh was there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 am 
I didn't notice anyone, but a number of people went in and out of the front door and could've seen us there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]