Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Discussion Day 18
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm 
Yeah, I don't really know what to think at this point. I'm actually sort of starting to suspect Alex, given that the mafia have finally found their pants and he hasn't been killed yet. My suspicion is that the mafia didn't actually conscript someone until around when Kezi died, at which point they conscripted Alex to dig them out of the hole they'd dug for themselves.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if there are more mafia than Alex is trying to make us believe there are. If they keep killing people and we go on a "lynch the Randomites" purge to find "the last mafia" that killed Jfrisch, by the time that's over, there will be four people left alive (assuming the Mad Scientist doesn't die, otherwise there would be three), and the mafia have pretty much won if there's more than one of them left.

I know I'm not mafia, and Dalton has had a number of opportunities to kill me, Jacobi, or Jfrisch over the course of game and didn't take any of them, so I'm going to assume for the moment that he's innocent. I also don't think he's the kind of person who would've let game go so long without a kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 pm 
I agree with krue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:25 pm 
voting for jaxxson for inactivity... seems like not anyone up on the chopping block

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 18
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 pm 
krue wrote:
so I'm going to assume for the moment that he's innocent.

Do you mean Dalton or Alex?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 pm 
Looks like I might be lynched. The monster is for lynching me so everyone should probably go along with it.

Elect krue for mayor. Alan, the monster, trusts krue. If his trust is correct and you elect krue, town will win the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 pm 
Jaxxson has been voting, just not posting.

I'm okay with lynching Alex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 pm 
At this point I'm not really sure whether Alex is mafia or town, but I'm more worried about him being mafia than anyone else, because I'm not sure I could tell the difference. Sorry, Alex, but I'm voting for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 pm 
No offense taken, krue, I was suspicious of you for the exact same reasons, that there was a string of uber-kills after the silence, screaming conscript. I think the monster has made his choice to trust you. From an outside view, I'd accuse myself too. But other than knowing I'm not Mafia I have no proof.

In this case, you should be made Mayor unless town is pretty confident they can win without it. I really don't believe there are two mafia, but for anyone who does, there being a Mayor is crucial.

For the record, I'm most suspicious of Dalton. While he's been trustworthy in the past, I think that's irrelevant as the remaining mafia was probably conscripted around day 12. Since Dalton lives in foo, it would have been easy for him to kill Josh, as well as Daniel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm 
Regardless if you are for krue being mayor, please sign the petition the monster holds. He will use his judgment for whether to submit it. Make sure it has more than five signatures so it remains valid as people die. If Mad Scientist is killed, the petition will redistribute randomly.

Krue, I really hope you haven't been JB this game as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm 
Good luck to you all (except whoever is Mafia)! Make a coalition of trust. Set up tiebreaks. Tell the monster everything. Make sure mad scientist is hard to kill. Win this already!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 am 
Per Alan's request I'm voting for c-rock solely to set up tiebreaks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]