Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Introductions
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:18 pm 
Post an introduction Here!
Include a rough estimate of where you will be most times of the day for the next week or so.

Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:32 pm 
I'm Sasha. I live in Hutch. I'll probably be at ET most of the time. Things I'm planning to go to:
M 14:30 — Meet with bbadgley and pravinas at W20
T 20:00–22:30 — Tech Squares in W20-491

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:44 pm 
I don't actually have a good idea what my schedule is going to be, but here is a rough schedule:

Piano in practice room suite (2nd floor of building 4) MTWR12-13
UROP (building 13, usually 3rd or 4th floor) MTWR13-16ish
Squares (W20) T20-22:30

I plan to scooter to campus between 11 and 12 each day and scooter back to ET between 16 and 17:30. While at ET, I will probably be in Front Rooms, Pansy, or Big Back.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:56 pm 
Hi I'm Lucy! I live 5 minutes from ET but will probably try to spend most of my time here, going back to my apartment only to shower and grab food.

Scheduled events:
MTW 9-3 I'll be at work. Check past intros for location/how to get in
T 8-10:30 Squares

Other tentative events:
I might have a meeting at work on Thursday. If so I'll probably not go in on one of Tuesday or Wednesday.

I would normally spend lots of time at Random though this will probably go to 0 while I am alive due to game and randomites being around ET more.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:59 pm 
I'm aok. I live at Random Hall in Room 314, spending the vast majority of my time in Clam Kitchen.

I will be attending Minions Monday night. No other scheduled activities besides that. I'll try to attend ET every day until I die.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:05 pm 
i'm erin i live in cave

i am probably staying at et for the entire week, since i want to play overwatch

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:44 pm 
I'm Dylan. I'll be at ET most of the time. I'm going to Squares Tuesday night.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:22 pm 
I'm Katie. My scheduled events for the next week are all my Random desk shifts. I work:
T: 7-midnight
W: 4-8
R: 4-8
F: 4-10
S: 4-10
Su: 4-8

I plan to hang out at ET on Monday evening for sure. Possibly Tuesday afternoon and/or Wednesday/Thursday nights. Not sure yet about my schedule for later in the week. I will be at ET at least every other day, and I will be there on evenings whenever I can, because I'm obsessed with Live Action Mafia.

When I am not at ET or working desk I will be:
1. In Clam kitchen
2. In Clam lounge
3. In my room (244)
4. In Black Hole kitchen or lounge

I am also likely to go on Josh Frisch's food mobs, which pop up every so often (he usually emails them to r-h-t).

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:52 pm 
Hi, I'm Josh

My schedule:
T20-22.30 Tech squares in Lobdell (or maybe in la sala)
M20-24 Minions in ET dining room

Otherwise, I will be in front rooms most of the time. I usually sleep in late and stay up late (sleep from about 4am-2pm).

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm 
Oh, I'll probably be in Coolidge Corner sometime this week (probably Monday noonish) looking for jobs.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:11 pm 
Hi nerds,

I'm UROPing at CSAIL, 3rd floor IRG, most weekdays from 0900-1700. Tomorrow, I'll be meeting with Brad Badgley at 1430 in W20 with sashacf. On Wednesday, it's my birthday, so I'll probably go visit my parents out of town from 1700-2100. I can't think of any other real major obligations for the week.

Otherwise, I'm probably in Hutch or some public area in ET. If I die in Hutch, it's probably either sashacf or lucegtz, but the very act of saying this means someone may try to frame them by killing me in Hutch so take this information with a grain of salt.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:50 pm 
Going in to work on thursday instead of Monday.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:01 am 
Hi I'm Matt. I currently don't live anywhere until next weekend but you can most likely find me at my computer in the Pit when not working. During the day I'm working at Draper Labs and behind an impenetrable wall of security. At all other times I'll probably be at ETbe at ET.. I'll be working late all week since I have Friday off. Expect me back around 7pm.

I get up at 6:30 for work and leave for work at 7:20 or so. I leave work for lunch around Tech Square at noon.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:33 am 
I'm living at 4 Canal Park with Lily Chen (not playing this game.) I'm sure she'd be willing to let you in to kill me if you ask :-P

But I'll be at ET fairly extensively this week. I might be at Random some as well. Those will probably be more convenient places to kill me.

Tomorrow in particular I'll be at ET for minions at 8:00 p.m., but I'll probably be over a few hours before that.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:51 am 
I'm Alex. I'm in Dungeon. I'll be moving to 254 Windsor Street but not in the next couple of days. I might go to Tech Squares on Tues at 8 in Lobdell.