Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 Start
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:12 pm 
In Viridian City, you stop by the Pokemon academy to pick up on some basic skills. You will no doubt need the skills you’ve learned (such as how to use a Pokeball) as you embark on your journey to become Pokemon Master. As you walk through the town, you notice the large gym in the center of town. You walk up to the door and give it a tug. Locked… Oh well, you turn away and move on. Seems like a benign enough structure, maybe you can go in later on…

Unfortunately, not everything is as peaceful as this town leads you to believe. Somewhere in the outskirts of the city, a mischievous Chikorita wanders away from her trainer towards the dark and ominous trees beyond. Lucy saw a beautiful red flower among the bushes. “NOOOOO!” screams Alex, her trainer. But it was too late. Chikorita was too engrossed by the flower to notice the figure looming above her. Suddenly, a Meowth jumps out and with a snarl and proceeds to swallow Lucy with one gulp.

Alex witnessed his Chikorita being devoured by the Meowth with tears in his eyes. Having lost his favorite Pokemon, he turns, blinded by his tears, and runs into a charging Rhyhorn.

Alex is exeggcuted.

Votes:

Alex:
aok
brunnerj
dylanhen
jordanh
ksedlar
sashacf
Striker

ermain:
Alex
Daniel Grazian
ermain

pravinas:
pravinas

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Start
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:21 pm 
Explanation of my vote: I was going to exeggcute dgrazian, then heard that wasn't the plan, and didn't get the memo that it was Alex until too late. I voted for myself in the meantime, and apparently my vote didn't go through (or matter).

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:22 pm 
Dgrazian says that he switched his vote to Alex, but he is unsure if it went through before day end.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:37 am 
i forgot that day ended at 11