Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 kill planning
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:28 pm 
I'm going to lurk in the rainbow lounge at 1800 tomorrow and try to kill whichever of sashacf or tsims shows up first, then bug out and hope the other one gets lynched for it. Tick.

Also, if anyone in this forum is sashacf or tsims, say so! I dunno who you all are yet, I don't want to kill any fellow mobsters by mistake. Tick.

(I know I don't have to tick on forums, but it's funny)

Post subject: Re: Day 1 kill planning
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:07 pm 
Did any of us cause the day 1 kill? It certainly wasn't me.

If not, then there's at least a remote-killing SK on the loose.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:14 pm 
I will post in the mob den when the mob's daily kill is used.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:59 pm 
I just killed pravinas outside the rainbow lounge, but I think she paranoia texted.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:04 pm 
Should I plan to kill tomorrow?

Additionally, should we use our abilities (poison, conscript, etc.) sometime soon? Set a trap is probably going to be really powerful, since a lot of details about people's roles are coming to light.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:10 pm 
We might want to hold off on the poison until a couple more people die; someone who isn't us is killing remotes and we'll want to be able to poison the remotes who survive. Go ahead and kill tomorrow; I won't be able to. Also, IIRC anpere has a repeatable hitman ability? So anpere, you should be using that a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:19 pm 
I killed kmath in front of the student center and I don't think anyone saw.

On Day 1, tuan sent me a PM that if kmath killed me, I could say "I don't die" and I'd gain her VC, so I tried to get her to do that. Unfortunately, she didn't, so I killed her instead. (I didn't post this in case it gave me a conflicting VC, but it didn't, so now I am.)

It seems that she'd be willing to share information about game with us if we used the ritual on her. She wanted me to tell her information about game, but I didn't because people are able to talk to the dead.

She did tell me before she died that her role was one where she tried to appear as sketchy as possible.

When she died, she gave me a lot of money (something like 20 dollars), two apples, 10' of rope in a noose, and a giant communicator linked to the account 'kmath's ghost'.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:16 pm 
She also turned into a potato?!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:25 pm 
To clarify this, Tuan seems to have the ability to swap people's role powers if they use haikus (or part of the role power). He swapped the kmath part of mine with the "turn into a rat" part of Max's. My full power is that I can put three people on my list, and if any of them try to kill me with bang, I survive and my new primary goal is for them to accomplish their goals. So ironically if either Miranda or Max had "bang"ed me instead of conscripting me, you guys would have kept your conscription and accomplished the same thing.

Currently I only had Miranda and Max on my list today because I stabbed myself yesterday, which temporarily lost me the 3rd spot.