Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:14 pm 
Jakob's new signature says "Simply ask, and your wish might be granted." What do people think of asking him give us another poison or something and see what he does?

Also, the lynch vote form says "feel free to troll here" in the "who are you voting for" space. I wonder if you can vote for, e.g. "the person with an investigative role whose forum username is alphabetically first". Also whether voting to lynch god will do anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:26 pm 
We can always try.
We should also use our 'spawn common item' power. In fact, I'll go use it now so we don't forget.
If we voted for a troll like that, it might show up as literally that in the lynch log, and that would be pretty bad.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:33 pm 
Yeah, if we troll lynch vote, the first time should probably be for "the mafia with the first name in alpha order", which won't hurt us and might get us some info. Also at most one of us should do it. I'm voting for Sashacf because he pointed out I was sketchy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:42 pm 
I'm currently voting for jakob to see what happens. Actually, maybe I shouldn't.
Should I vote for sasha also? It may not go through, and might cause people to suspect that we are somehow associated.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:46 pm 
Vote for kmath, I'm voting for kmath too. We can try to lynch sasha tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:50 pm 
Spawn common item was unable to spawn a poison, but was able to give 2 lily-of-the-valley plants, which are extremely poisonous.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:01 pm 
Try extracting the poison from them?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:17 pm 
I used my wish to get more incants. I got boop (does nothing), stab (takes away part of a person's role power for the next day), and kablammo (transfers the ability to use the kablammo incant to the target).