Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: harry potter
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:36 pm 
I now have the ability to cast some harry potter spells.
Accio - I can steal items from other people. 1x if I don't specify who to steal from, 3x if I do.
Portus - I can make an object into a portkey, and link it to a fictional or real destination. It can be used once/day for three days, and multiple people can travel together. A portkey user can return at will after 30 seconds. This can be used to meet other people, temporarily disappear, to try to find items, or other stuff.

Are we really death-eaters?

I'm thinking about using Accio on either detective's notebook, to try to take investigations from some townie, or on the kite pravinas was looking for. Or maybe poison or other useful items.

I don't know what to do with portus. Maybe the locals can exchange items with anpere, or something.

Post subject: Re: harry potter
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:02 pm 
I can exclude some people from accio, so I'm going to take detective's notebooks from people other than us, since that seems to be the only form of investigation available.

Post subject: Re: harry potter
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:15 am 
More spells and abilities!

I now have morsmordra, which makes a dark mark appear above the town, and cruciatus, which tortures someone, gets information out of them, and causes them hate you. I'm worried about the 'cause them to hate you' part, though.

I also have a 1x per game avada kedavra. This kills someone, but it's not announced.

I can also turn into a rat, with some unclear effect.

I'm totally a death eater.