Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 3 kill plan
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:16 pm 
We want Miranda's body double to make a kill. Using the portkey to go kill a remote player seems easiest, because then her body double doesn't have to do something in real life. Then we want him to go to ET and explode people. Dgrazian said he would be at ET, and Lotta should be there. Lucy might possibly be there, and Luke probably won't be. If we can we should get Anpere to do a hitman kill.

Post subject: Re: Day 3 kill plan
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:19 pm 
One of you needs to email him at lsherman@mit.edu and start planning his explosion.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:20 pm 
Can't we just win today without using the explosion if we get a single trap?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:21 pm 
@Miranda, I was writing an email when I read the forum and saw that the goal only counts local players.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:32 pm 
At the very least, we want Loren to be able to go to ET an explode. So you should email about that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:35 pm 
okay, I'll send him an email about exploding at ET.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:48 pm 
Remember that he/I needs to do a kill to set the timer, and that I'm going to be very busy starting around 6.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:53 pm 
It'll trigger off of 'killing' ksedlar, in the worst case, so we don't need to worry too much, I think.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:59 pm 
Alright. I think the best plan is for Loren to 'kill' ksedlar, then to go to ET and explode. That way, we can still use the mafia kill of the day. With three kills + set a trap + explode, we can get quite a few kills. Plus, we can pull anpere here using the portkey, so I think this is enough, assuming we can use all our kill powers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:04 pm 
Wait, anpere doesn't count as a local player for the purposes of mob/non-mob distribution. If remotes get votes, this could turn out badly in the lynch voting.

Since Loren will give us an extra person after lynch voting and such, I think it's better for him not to explode, though I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:09 pm 
Jakob, does Miranda/Loren using the bang on me use up the daily kill?

Also, can we only set one trap per day?

Miranda/Loren is going to get lynched tonight if they don't explode regardless of what we do, I'm pretty sure. So I figure Loren might as well explode first. We should be able to manage to not have one of us lynched tonight. I can also tell the masons about Max's item creation power, and say I'm currently in the process of trying to figure out if you can make a molding kit. And then the masons probably won't want to lynch you either.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:14 pm 
No. Yes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:14 pm 
If tsims is in his room, I can avada kedavra him pretty easily. If he doesn't interact with other players at all, people may not even realize he's dead. Is this worth doing once we see how traps go?

I already asked Jakob if unsuccessfully using the kill allows another kill, and he said yes, but I guess it's good to check the specific situation also.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:16 pm 
I can portkey anpere over here, and he can vote for mayor-impeachment or mayor, so maybe we can make one of us the mayor before day end. There are a lot of remotes, though, so that may not do anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:16 pm 
I can text Lucy and say I'm thinking of coming to ET tonight to talk about Live Action Mafia and hang out with people. Then she might tell me if she and/or Lotta will be there. If I actually go to ET, I can scout / let Loren in a side door. It might make me look sketchy for the kill, but it will probably be alright if I can claim NPs told me about the Miranda explosion. Plus masons won't vote to lynch me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:29 pm 
Oh wait, I actually looked at intros / schedule updates. Dgrazian will be at ET tonight, but Luke and possibly Lucy will be square dancing until 10 pm. I don't know if they'd be able to get to ET by 11 or not. Lotta may or may not be at ET. So I'm not super confident about how many people an explosion at ET would get. I can try to contact an NP to help plan things. We can also make a kill to extend day end if we want to wait for people to saferide back. Though Lucy is more likely to go to New Random than ET...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:33 pm 
Loren won't be at MIT, so it will definitely be more difficult for him to go bombing at ET.

We can portkey him in, but that uses the portkey.

I think it's currently best for him not to explode, but maybe we can do this.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:46 pm 
Oh, is the portkey just a one-time thing, rather than a once per day thing? Also, Max, is it okay if I tell the masons that you have an item creation power that requires money?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:48 pm 
So wait, is Miranda's body double also out of town? That's sad.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:52 pm 
Apparently.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:17 pm 
If he's out of town a body triple is permitted

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:43 pm 
I'm seeing a play on Broadway from now until day end. I empower my fellow mobsters to act on my behalf. Consider emailing loren to find where he is; he was at TeP earlier today.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:12 pm 
The plan is to portkey a body double (triple?) of loren into ET, use the daily kill unsuccessfully on ksedlar, and then explode in ET.