Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Plan
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:25 pm 
Tonight:
- In a little over half an hour, Max gives me the portkey, set to Loren's location
- Within an hour from then, I go ET and meet up with NP Dpalumbo or NP Erin Main, transforming them into Loren's body double. They bang me, but because they ultimately count as Miranda, I survive with my fan power. They also give me all of Miranda's items.
- Right before it gets to be 15 minutes later (maybe 14 minutes later?) Max uses Accio to obtain Lily Chen's item magnet, model of the holy grail, and unnamed mayor ballot with 4 cryptic but apparently valid signatures on it. He also uses the item magnet to obtain the laundry potion, if possible.
- Exactly 15 minutes later, whichever NP it is explodes in ET, killing Dgrazian, Lily, and hopefully Lotta. If they aren't all in one room, I kill the straggler first. I assume that the exploding NP also causes Miranda to die.
- I convince the Masons to vote for someone other than me and Max. Going off of Sasha's sketch list, it would either be Lucy or Francesca. I mention Lucy but advocate for Francesca. Hopefully someone who is not me or Max gets lynched.

Tomorrow:
I meet up with Luke. Luke examines me, and then I kill him with set-a-trap.
- Max and I kill Lucy, tsims, and Lotta(? if needed) with some combo of Avada Kedavra, a trap, a gun, and a regular kill
(Bonus): I teleport to where ltchin is, kill her with our remaining kill and take her molding equipment, and then use the model of the holy grail, my Luke's gold, ltchin's molding kit, and my chemistry set to forge a real copy of the holy grail. I tell Ethan where it is, in case I get lynched.
(Bonus): I freeze myself.

Jakob, is all of these rules-legal? Other mob members, are there any flaws in this plan?

Post subject: Re: The Plan
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:29 pm 
Yes. Note that the explosion kills anyone who can hear the sound of the shouter's voice (as KABOOM)\

Nice planning.

Post subject: Re: The Plan
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:57 pm 
Note that each dose of the laundry potion takes one use of the magnet.