Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:27 am 
Poetic bastard. Not that I have any powers to replace anyway. Does this mean Tuan is non-town aligned?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:31 am 
Not necessarily. Aradhana had the power to make people speak in poetry whenever she caught a grammar error in the first mafia game, and she was town. The new powers also don't necessarily seem to be bad; turning into a rat was arguably more useful than my original power. On a related note, I got an owl that referred to me as "Wormtail." It remains to be seen what Lucy's ticking does.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:29 am 
Is it public knowledge who won stuff?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:42 am 
Not exactly? We needed to get items from someone else, so hey know and maybe told people. Lucy definitely knew I won, so lotta prolly told her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:41 am 
Copy pasting from chat:

Oh yeah, I had forgotten to say something that could be relevant. Yesterday, Miranda asked if I had been getting pms from Tuan. Because she got one that mentioned me

I said yes, he gave me an ability.

She said, "He said you might be able to help me, but didn't say how. Maybe your ability is something we can use together?"

I told her that I got the ability to turn into a rat, but that it wears off at the end of day 2.

She said, "I have an ability that would let me do a ritual to speak with a dead player. I don't think your ability is connected to that? I also don't know if I'll be able to do the ritual, since I'm out of town.
I think we might be in the same or related third party factions, since you have a death eater power and I have a spooky ritual and Tuan's PM mentioned you. IDK what you want to do with that."

Anyway, I said, "Hmm, interesting. My conclusion from talking with Sasha is that they seemed innocent, so you seem sketchy. The thing I'm unclear on is whether or not I am sketchy. I didn't think I was, but I might be. If I turn out to be sketchy I'd probably be interested in working with you."

She said, "I propose a Seal of the Confessional: if you tell me about any of the sketchy that you are or find out you are, I promise not to talk about it publicly, either in town square or in person. I figure it's better that I know something and not be able to tell than that I not know. Of course, if you tell me you're sketchy I might not believe you immediately, but I won't start a lynch mob against you with the info whether I believe you or not.
"
And then I told her that I received an owl that referred to me as wormtail.

The important part of this was that she said, "I think we might be in the same or related third party factions" in response to me having a death eater power.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:57 am 
According to my role power, tsims is a mason and otherwise a townie, but is "hardier than he thinks he is". He can do the following twice: eat an orange and be bang-immune for the rest of the day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 pm 
I tried to investigate Miranda for kmath's death and found a potato instead of a body. I apparently learned that Miranda did not kill the potato/kmath. According to my pm, I'm confuse now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:22 pm 
I overheard dgrazian and Lucy talking at ET. He was asking her something like "do you think there's anyone in our enemy group here"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:54 am 
Crazy thought before going to sleep. So the greek text mentioned someone omniscient, and someone all powerful, but not the other. We thought kmli was omniscient, but what if Voldemort is the the all powerful, not at all omniscient one? He's Voldemort, so obviously powerful, but he can't even address his owls properly, so he doesn't actually know much at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5