Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:15 pm 
Tsims, I think you need to actually vote for me, unless you want to be the one to recruit Lily tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:24 pm 
ah yes, sure. I vote to make ksedlar recruiter.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 pm 
ksedlar is entrusted with the power of Mason Recruiter. Use it well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:43 pm 
Okay, I totally think that kmath killed Dylan. She works in building 35, where he died. It seems like a semi-lazy kill, but she seems to want to get lynched. She even made Lucy agree to vote to lynch her in exchange for signing Lucy's petition. But kmath getting lynched probably won't do anything to her...

I also think it's possible that Tuan is connected to kmath. The part of my power he took away was my immunity from kmath trying to kill me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:43 pm 
pravinas asked me if i killed dylan, saying that she asked kmath if she made the kill and she pointed a finger at me lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:44 pm 
Also you had specifically kmath-proof powers? lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:53 pm 
Also Ethan do you have any role info you'd like to share with us about your own role?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:53 pm 
Also Ethan do you have any role info you'd like to share with us about your own role?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:20 pm 
Okay, ran into kmath, and she completely confessed to killing Dylan. I had briefly forgotten that they actually have the same UROP... She also mentioned that she told Pravina that tsims did it because her alibi was after tsims's, and she thought the "I was at work" alibi was funny because she was at work when she killed Dylan. She's interested in seeing how long it takes the town to catch on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:30 pm 
pravinas seems to trust me maybe somewhat; she said she had an item called a detective's notebook that allows for 1 investigation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:56 pm 
I am town aligned. I highly suspect that there's some kind of Slaughter the Weak-type mechanic for killing remote players given ajliu's death, so I will not reveal more right now. I don't have any powers that are immediately relevant to the situation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:41 pm 
Ahhhh Ethan I thought ksedlar had brainwashed aok

Is this a role thing or are you just trolling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:44 pm 
aok is in Illinois. He would be very hard to brainwash. :P

I will not comment on my avatar until ksedlar's alignment is known.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:52 pm 
My items:
$8, a grapefruit, and an unnamed mayor ballot with 4 cryptic but apparently valid signatures on it

My power is to look at one recipe each day out of my bag of recipes. Presumably brewing the potions will give me stuff/abilities.

My potion today is exactly what I posted on town square. Haven't gotten any ingredients for it yet, but I'll ask Lotta for socks when I see her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:10 pm 
Jakob, does my chemistry set have any lye in it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:18 pm 
You could make that - it would take you about 10 minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:25 pm 
Okay, I make lye with my chemistry set.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:28 pm 
Lucy gave me a watermelon. I promised her a dose of my potion when I make it. I asked her what she wanted and she seemed ambivalent, suggested that I give her money for the watermelon, and then we finally agreed that I'd give her a dose of the potion.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm 
For what it's worth (nothing) my other faction is either town or a third party that doesn't care about the town/mafia conflict. But if any of us in this forum were mafia / faction that wants to kill a town Ethan, that person would not claim it. So my faction alignment shouldn't be seen as more sketchy than anyone else's.

What Lucy wants is dead bodies and to light things on fire.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:38 pm 
Oh yeah, Miranda said that her role power is really weird. She jokingly claimed to be a 0th party in response to my claim to be 3rd party. She did not have any incants to use on me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:45 pm 
Lotta also apparently wants matches.

Dgrazian claims to have an alignment seeing power but I he's full of shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:14 pm 
How do you know that? Also, you keep using that exact terminology, is there something behind this?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:17 pm 
Nope, I just think he's lying to get information out of me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:33 am 
I talked with Lucy more. She got an owl, which she said appeared to be from Voldemort. She also knows people with Hogwarts themed roles. Lotta only asked about the matches on forums on Lucy's behalf. Lucy now also wants a bone (I recommended she visit a kill site and see if Jakob would let her take one from a dead body). She was happy about all the deaths today, and I think it may be related to her ability to post coherently (not in echoes) on forums.

Also, Pravina was very forgetful, via the style in which she was posting. It seems as though a lot of players have some sort of quirk.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:20 am 
Pretty sure Lotta also wanted to burn stuff for her ritual thing too, unless that was also on Lucy's behalf.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:26 pm 
Maxmurin started with $4 and an apple. He got an incant ability today, randomly pmed from Jakob, which has an effect that is "pm god when you've done this." He initially thought his role was some sort of puzzle, and used his wish to get clarification on it, but it was actually straightforward and he had just misunderstood. He got an owl that seems to have said the same thing as other people's owls.

Luke actually wants to use his role-checking incant on Dgrazian today, but he said he would use his incant on me after day rollover.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:47 pm 
Kmath, just now, sent me this message:
"life gave you lemons
what else is there to do but
to blow up life's house"

I stabbed Sasha. No idea what that does. Interestingly, Sasha replied to my inquiry about if they had incants with "no comment" rather than outright claiming not to have any. So they probably have some sort of incant.

Also, I had a theory: What if Miranda Gavrin is Voldemort? That was the joke in the last non-ET game.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:51 pm 
So kmli posted this:
"A secret society quests merely for knowledge. Some call them academics. Some call them the Illuminati. Whatever their name, their membership is only expanding, and their growth poses an existential question to this quaint little town.

You should not trust those without flavor."

So he is clearly getting a stream of info about us. BTW, did you guys get flavortext in your pms? I did, about how exciting I found everything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:56 pm 
I don't really have flavor text...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:01 pm 
Apparently stabbing Sasha caused them to lose some of their abilities for a day, according to Jakob's message to me. Should I kablamo Sasha as well?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next