Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:35 pm 
Also I can teleport the ancient Greek book here now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:44 pm 
To me or you? Either way, solving puzzles more quickly seems like a good masonic thing to do. Go ahead.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:48 pm 
Lily are you sure you're town aligned? Also ksedlar, you should share your other alignment now. Also, I'll probably destroy the letter now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:02 pm 
Okay, my other alignment is actually just town. It seemed safer for me to hint at 3rd party-ishness, in terms of leaving open the possibility of working with sketchy people and getting info out of them. I also care less about the town goal than the Mason goal or my personal goal. In case it wasn't obvious, my personal goal is literally just to have incants used on me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:03 pm 
Yeah I'm town aligned.
No other goals as far as I'm aware.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:06 pm 
Do you get stuff/powerups if you have lots of incants used on you?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:10 pm 
Yes, but it is the variety of incants that matters, not the number. Otherwise I could infinitely boop and kablammo myself. I also stabbed myself, which unfortunately blocks part of my role ability, but that's only a thing I needed to do once. I also acquired some blood from stabbing myself, which I shall keep in one of the test tubes from my chemistry set.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:15 pm 
Lucy had the Holy Grail earlier. I held it briefly! (Before I was brainwashed, obviously.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:17 pm 
Oh man, do you know anything more about the grail? What does it do? How does it get transferred?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:18 pm 
Also welcome Luke! What did your examination of me reveal? I am town aligned, but I have no idea what the town victory condition is, which would probably be a good thing to know.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 pm 
Additionally, I have the Greek book. It will take me 2 hours to learn Greek (lol)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 pm 
I used my item inspect power on it. It said that it looks like it had magic in it, and if I molded gold into its shape I'd get an incredible object. Lucy and I just transferred it in the normal item way, I think? IE handing it back and forth while physically next to each other.

My role is named the oracle. Each day, can see what one person's role does (cryptic clue) and what one item does. I have $8, a banana, gold, and a cupcake. My pre-brainwash goal was only town.

I read all the mason threads, but a brief summary of what's going on would help. I have used both of my powers for today. I tried molding my gold into the shape of the Grail, but I didn't have heating or molding equipment.

I haven't heard back yet about tsims.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:21 pm 
Er, in first paragraph, it = the grail.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:23 pm 
Gchat is best way to reach me. DGrazian is asking me if I think Lily's stove will be hot enough to melt the gold. I don't know.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:25 pm 
What's going on, as far as I can tell:
- Harry Potter stuff, with Miranda as Voldemort, and Ksedlar can turn into a rat so she's Peter Pettigrew?
- Mysterious book thing that ksedlar got
- my potions thing
- anything else?

Most of the stuff we know is in the Mason Knowledge spreadsheet.

Also, I think we can probably find a way to melt gold between my potion-brewing kitchen, and ksedlar's chemistry kit.

Do you know who started the game with the grail / who currently has it?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:26 pm 
lukesci wrote:
Gchat is best way to reach me. DGrazian is asking me if I think Lily's stove will be hot enough to melt the gold. I don't know.

What does dgrazian know about the grail?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:27 pm 
Darn that Lucy. I vaguely asked her about it, but she didn't tell me anything. :( Do you know if she has the grail now?

I have a gun now. Theoretically I can use it to kill someone and take their items. But I guess we only need to know the location of the grail, not to have it. I also kind of want to shoot myself so that I will have experienced the "bang" incant. Anyway, tsims, do you want to post that I gave you Sasha's items, in response to Sasha's "last words" at some point? I can actually give you some items if you want; I have a lot now. I probably will want to keep the gun though, for the aforementioned "shooting myself" case.

By the way, Luke, what did you use your role-examining power on the past few days? What results did you get?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:27 pm 
Idk where Lucy got it or if she still has it. Can try to ask without being sketchy, if it's worth it.
I am thinking of responding to dgrazian with something like "I don't know but I think it's probably worth a shot."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:30 pm 
I don't know that dgrazian knows anything beyond what I know about the grail.
(Of course, I don't know that he doesn't.)
previous power uses:
Lucy. Sometimes she is forced to lie. Her connection to those whose names start with the letter a is weak. She was likely to be truthful on [the day that I asked].
Dgrazian. If he includes pretty please in his question, he gets an extra bit of information. \
Tsims. [Not received yet.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:45 pm 
Is the grail item called "holy grail"? If so, I can try to use my magnet to summon it to me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:46 pm 
++ Lily. I think you should try that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 pm 
I am pretty sure it is called "the Holy Grail", but we weren't exactly being super precise about which letters were capitalized + etc. Calling it the Holy Grail seemed to identify it correctly to god.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:51 pm 
Ok, will try the magnet thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:18 am 
You successfullly summon the grail model.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:21 am 
Lol it's not the real grail? Ok I guess we'll have to try to make a thing out of gold.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:25 am 
Yeah, Lucy confirmed (more or less) to me that it's just a model. I definitely didn't get that earlier...oh well. Do we have a way to transfer items 'tween Masons without physical meetups?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 am 
You have a teleporter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:27 am 
Oh yeah, Lucy actually just told me she had the grail model. She was the 4th winner, and she picked it up from Lotta. I was actually with her when she realized it was gone, lol. She said that she had been trying to get the real thing with another player. Was that you, Luke? I think Lucy thought that she didn't still have it and had left it with another player.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:07 am 
Lucy clarified her role power. She wants some stuff every day. If she gets all the stuff, then she gets nice things (items).
Day 1: Lighting stuff on fire
Day 2: A bone, among other things
Day 3: She doesn't know, because Tuan took her power for 24 hours and replaced it with having to say "tic" every 5 minutes she talks about game. She's worried she'll explode.

Anyway, it turns out that someone writing a haiku is what allows Tuan to take and replace their role power for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:20 am 
Lucy got 4 votes in the item lottery. She says she knows someone else who she thought got 4 votes, but who didn't win. Given that Lily won with (we think?) 3 votes, then it's probably aok or Miranda (whom I told I would vote for, but didn't).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next