Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lukesci's power
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:45 pm 
Luke has the ability to examine people's roles. As far as I can tell, he does this via an incant (tapping someone on the shoulder). He agreed to use the incant on me tonight (I've been relatively open about wanting incants performed on me, and Lucy mentioned this to him).

However, this brings up the topic that this is a super useful power for masons. One of the things that we specifically care about is what people's roles are. If we brainwash Luke, then we could have this power for ourselves.

But as you all know, we can only brainwash one of Luke and Dgrazian. Luke's role power seems better, but Dgrazian's role power is also pretty decent and he's DGRAZIAN. What do you guys think we should do?

Post subject: Re: Lukesci's power
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:53 pm 
I think that possibly recruiting luke would be good, and if one of us dies, recruit Daniel? However, this would make dgrazian more trusting of lilychen, so i think it's a tossup.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:02 pm 
Lily, what's the current status of Dgrazian's sketch level of you? Like, would he want to lynch you as soon as Sasha and/or Miranda is dead? Or has he been mollified? Also, is Dgrazian willing to tell you anything?

Other note: Dgrazian is probably harder to kill than Lukesci.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:34 pm 
I think dgrazian isn't going to push too hard to lynch me. I'm also fairly willing to get impeached if people call for it.

If you're certain that's what Luke's power is, then we should go for Luke.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 pm 
I guess I'll see when he uses his power on me. Also whether Dgrazian will give us our items.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:56 pm 
Dgrazian is likely to be killed/targeted by mafia much earlier than lukesci.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:57 pm 
Also, if lukesci uses his power on you he may find out about the Masons anyway, so probably best to brainwash him right after he uses his incant on you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:28 pm 
He might find out about the masons, but my role pm didn't say anything about the mason goal or who the other masons were, so I'm not horribly worried.

So it looks like Ethan votes Luke, Lily votes Dgrazian, and tsims thinks it's a tossup. I guess I'll just play stuff by ear then.