Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fuck life
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:11 am 
awwww!!!!!!
Okay I was horribly wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:12 am 
But you helped make this game fun, thank you : )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:27 am 
omg reading Dgrazian's latest post. How does he not come across the option that Dalton/Krue HIRED Ceres instead of her trying to kill one of them? x____x;; Oh geez, this game is going to pieces, haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 am 
I was in the room for that... Wow Daniel. They were freaking out that dalton and krue were found out. I think that is gg for the mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 am 
Oh, was Krue one of the investigators? And Dalton faking being one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 am 
I worded that really poorly. Dalton and Krue thought that Daniel would figure out that it was them, and were freaking out. Daniel's post reassured them. Daniel is an inspector, and bowler (sketchy mafia) is claiming to be Daniel's second inspector.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 am 
Oh geez, this could all go to pieces pretty quickly. Well, we'll hope for the best, now that we know we were all innocent after all... Man, I can only imagine what the mafia must've been thinking, watching us duke it out like that yesterday. Probably giggling with glee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:18 am 
Yes actually, yes they were. They plan on "fulfilling my legacy" by lynching Alex and Daniel =/. I hope I didn't completely screw over town. I wasn't trolling... just bad at judgement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:36 pm 
I wish I didn't get found out so quickly :/
This is extremely hilarious though. I love how they are so certain that Dalton and Krue are innocent.

Who were the other actual investigators/mad sci/ polit?

Anyone know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm 
I know ^.^ Muhaha : )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 pm 
This game is a huge pile of irony.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:39 am 
My reasoning in the latter half of the game was pretty simple. I knew that if I were mafia, there was no way I would ever allow so many no-kill days (both because I consider it to be against the spirit of the game and because it will be harder to recruit people for live action mafia in the future if the game acquires a reputation for being boring.) I knew that the same thing would hold for Alex, and I eventually trusted him with pretty much everything.

Unfortunately, I extended the metagaming too far. I didn't think that krue or Dalton would allow this either. For that matter, I didn't think most of the other remaining players would allow this to happen. I thought that once we lynched dbr and bowler the game would be over.

Krue and Dalton say that they really weren't trying to game the town by making the game as boring as they could. They were hosed with Synchronicity. Still, they're winning the game as a result.

Separately, I was put in a very awkward situation by getting illegal information from kezi. That's a different story, though.

And I'd like to get another live action mafia game going as soon as possible!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm 
Can we do a term live action mafia? Maybe starting after a couple week of classes? (Something like mid feb or early march to begin it).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 pm 
I'd be up for that - easier to kill people when we're all swarming around main campus instead of just in living groups/Synch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 pm 
I'm also reading through the discussion now and my mind is just "whyyyyy"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:59 pm 
Yep...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 am 
Again, my reasoning was simple and incorrect. I did not think that krue and dalton (and to a lesser extent benkraft) would allow the mafia to take such a long vacation.

And Vivian, I'm sorry about getting you lynched. You were one of the few remaining people in the game who I thought might fit the inactive mafia profile (solely because you live off campus.) My humble apologies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 am 
Haha, it's alright. It was just one of those "where did this come from?!" moments. I had been SO sure you were mafia after you went to Dalton/Krue. If only someone could notice the quick formation of that voting block, perhaps they'd have somewhat of a clue as to who the remaining mafia are.

We'll see how this plays out... this game was a total pile of convenient coincidences.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 pm 
Wait, did you suspect krue/dalton were mafia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 pm 
No, I meant in retrospect - right after the lynch occurred someone told me that Krue was a mafia. I immediately thought, Oh geez, that must mean Dgrazian was a mafia too; how else did he get Dalton/Krue to form a voting block that quickly? I was pissed (after I died) that I hadn't been more vocal about suspecting you. Turns out it was just a horrible coincidence since you're obviously very innocent.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]