Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:04 am 
Quote from Alex, Day 15 discussion:

Here's where we stand. The game started with six Mafia, plus an additional conscript.

Three Mafia can clearly be accounted for:
1) Rob
2) jwu
3) ebdavis
Daniel's investigator, who is , got positives on all of them. Only a Frame and Innocent could cause one of these to be wrong, and I think it's really unlikely.

There is also at least one Mafia in each of two pairs
4) dbr and Steven Valdez
5) kezi and bowler
The fist is because dbr says Steven PM'ed him, claiming to be investigator, and having gotten a positive investigation of Alex killing Jaysonl. The second is because kezi claimed to have (as Daniel said) incontrovertible proof that bowler is Mafia. There's absolutely no reason for either of these to happen if both players are townies.

So, that leaves at most two Mafia unaccounted for, or at most one mafia if they have the conscription power remaining.

Now, I'd bet that we lynched at least one Mafia among our other nine lynches.
Lydia
Austin
Tencate
wcheang
Caroline
Jacky
Andrew
VivianLee
Jacobian
So, that would mean at most one Mafia unaccounted for. If there were two Mafia in this list, that means that only dbr or bowler remains as Mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 am 
LolzLolzLolz. : )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:14 am 
This could also turn out badly if bowler continues to false-claim investigator to Alan, which makes our kludgite-trustworthy innocent not very useful .___.;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:04 am 
As Molly said...
Lolololololz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:10 pm 
Alan Huang wrote:
Shortly after Liz replied, someone claiming to be an investigator told me that Fluffy killed dgrazian.

Yep. gg for the mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 am 
ARGH the townspeople really should've thought the trustworthy-monster plan through =.=" Unless of course they used the frame method, in which case I was fucked anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:37 am 
First off, that "investigator" was bowler (a mafioso.) But yes, fluffy, they used "frame a townsperson" to blame you for my murder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:04 am 
Alan trusts krue. It's definitely over at this point.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]