Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:27 pm 
I doubt it was dgrazian because he didn't have to offer up the information he did and he doesn't sound suspicious.

Unless something strange was going on Krue had no opportunity to do this. If you want we can confirm with the HP7 GM team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:34 pm 
Hell, we can confirm with pweaver right now. He should be around Random somewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 pm 
Merh, if there's no discussion going on outside of the forum, I'm going to go ahead and vote no lynch tonight and keep studying. Sorry, guys. We should start discussion earlier or something.

Post subject:
For the record, I was in my extremely dull Managerial Accounting class.

Post subject:
No, no, no. It is not too late to get the investigators to investigate. Every single investigator should go over to the fourth floor of the student center 3 hours ago. If you haven't, do it. Investigations are possibly the most important concrete information in this game. Use every one that you get!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:37 pm 
Did he say where and when the interview was? A kill two minutes before an scheduled interview is possible but very unlikely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:46 pm 
Hey guy's its 14 till. What's the plan?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm 
I've been pretty inactive (compared to the usual) on the forum today, and this will continue over the next two days, until the 6.046 take-home exam ends on Friday. I should be fairly less hosed then.

As I think has already been said, I said hi to Steven a few minutes after 8:00. (I was going over to the APO office.) I was walking over to my interview at the time he was killed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm 
Possibilities:

Abby (bad, has np alibi?)
ebdavis (also meh)

ESPeople (bad, self supporting alibis)
dgrazian (possible, but unlikely)

random people that passed through. Likely

Why hasn't ebdavis posted?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 pm 
I'd like to nominate ebdavis for lynching. He likely knows where steven hangs out. Bad logic, but all we have atm, other than dgrazian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 pm 
I'm going to go ahead and suggest ebdavis as a vote target. There's a small group in Random that's been talking IRL for the last little bit, and we think ebdavis is a decent "We don't know who did it, but..." candidate because he knows Steven fairly well. I know it's like 5 minutes before, but people are being derpy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 pm 
I agree, we should lynch somebody. I'm as fine with ebdavis as anybody. But please investigators make investigations.

What should be happening is something like this: ebdavis is suggested as somewhat suspicious a few hours before midnight (earlier if the kill happened earlier.) That person is then investigated. If not guilty (revealed by proxy), we check out someone else...there's no opportunity to do that when we're waiting this long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 pm 
Daniel hangs around the APO office a lot, which is in that area. Take that how you will. I still don't want to lynch him over this vague tiny thread that probably doesn't mean anything, although passing through to get a cookie and shanking someone is kind of neat.

Jaysonl's account seems good to me (he routinely punts things for Tech Squares on Tuesday), and Ariel has confirmed that ekrueger was at the GM meeting in Building 2 for the relevant brick of time.

It is very likely someone in a student group, because why else are people up there? But I don't have a good target right now.

I will default to No Lynch unless someone proposes an inactive or a reasonable target.

Practically every student group ever is up there, and cruft sometimes stay there too. SIPB is also nearby (5th floor, I think?). So it honestly could be anyone who wasn't, say, at work or home then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm 
Okay, if people like ebdavis, I can go for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm 
If you like ebdavis, then why'd you kill him?

Time's up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:02 pm 
Sorry. "If people like ebdavis for a target."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2