Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Discussion Day 5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 am 
Begin.

So, over the weekend, we have a lot of absences from campus as a whole. If you are gone, make note of it here, and why you are. Also, if you are in the Guild three-day, post here for sanity and record-keeping.

I will be in the Guild game, meaning I will be running around main campus and EECS -space for most of the weekend until Sunday afternoon. I will be able to vote, but it will be in the two minutes wherein I sneak off into a restroom to text Jacobi with whoever seems reasonable given the forums right before midnight. I will not be able to discuss in the afternoons or evenings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am 
I am also in the Babylon 5 Three day. If someone is shanked in Guild Space during this time, it will be death-ception >.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 am 
"Knock Out 5"
"Damnit"
"Bang"
"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
"Killing blow 1, killing blow 2..."
" :cry: "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 am 
JB Parkes wrote:
"Knock Out 5"
"Damnit"
"Bang"
"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
"Killing blow 1, killing blow 2..."
" :cry: "

More like

*Dakka Dakka Dakka.*

"Damnit!"

"Bang"

"Well shit"

Since B5 has an old school martial combat mechanic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm 
Oh man, I'm not in B5, so I don't have to have Synch levels of paranoia this time around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:03 pm 
Pretty sure I killed JRC in Gryffindor Commonroom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 pm 
Yeah, I'm dreading the idea of having to be in a confined set of space for a long period of time when people can just walk through and shank me. It's two levels of paranoia. Ye gods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:22 pm 
I am now finally finished with the 6.046 take home exam (though I am tired enough to crash for the night right now.) I just sent the following message to Zandra (an np), who was the one person I recognized on Tuesday working with Steven, half an hour before he was killed.

Hi Zandra!

I'm not sure if you know about the game of live action mafia that a bunch of us are playing, but on Tuesday Steven Valdez was mafia-killed at 8:30 pm on the fourth floor of the student center where you guys were working on a project. (I'm not sure if you saw me, but I stopped by and said hi to Steven right around 8:00 p.m., and I saw you in the group.) Do you have any idea who did it? The person would have had to tap him and say, "bang", though this could have been done quietly and quickly. If you weren't there at that moment, do you know who else might have been? (I didn't recognize anybody but you and Steven.)

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Daniel

Hopefully, this goes somewhere; it should have been done days ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:46 pm 
We really need to stop doing the "decide who to lynch in the last fifteen minutes" routine. To start the discussion, I'm going to suggest that we lynch AustinFathman. This is partially because I find it a bit unusual that he's been completely quiet this game, partially because he's someone who could well have been at the Course 6 study break yesterday, and mostly because I want to get this conversation started well before midnight.

Agree? Disagree? Who would you choose to lynch?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:52 pm 
I agree with Daniel, he does seem a lot quieter than he was last game. I think he would be a good lynch target if we don't have anything else to go on today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:43 pm 
Needless to say, we are not lynching AustinFathman tonight. Vote for Tom. My investigator has confirmed that he killed alcor (see the thread for today's murder.)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]