Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Welcome to Hell
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 pm 
Better known as the basement of tEp.

Little did you know, The Mafia are actually agents of Hell. Devils, sent unto the Earth to destroy the Saints and wipe humanity from the face of the earth.

I am their leader, their immortal king, and perpetual temptor. Every season I send up a new batch of imps and devils to prove themselves worthy of the powers of Hell itself, and in return they bring me souls of the innocent.

To make your stay here in Hell run smoothly, I've brought down some brothers of mine today to establish some order to this pit of misery and woe. Steven Valdez, The First Sacrifice has been cloaked as Warden of Hell, and he is granted the responsibility to ensure that all denizens of Hell obey the rules. Specifically, ABSOLUTELY ZERO discussion of game with those who are not already damned. Meanwhile, Eli Davis, The Scapegoat, is henceforth named Commander in Chief of the Haunting Espionage Listening League, aka HELL, the Hell spy division. You will all report to him via this message board any juicy discussions, doubts, fears, and secrets of those souls still undecided in the battle between the divine and damned.

You are dismissed.

Sincerely,
Satan :twisted:

(This is not another level to the game, it's merely some flavor text I decided to write up to amuse myself because both brothers of tEp were killed the same day, and hopefully cheer up the ghosts, because dying in Mafia isn't any fun. Plus, I think a battle for your souls between me and Jacobi is a cute idea. Winner take all.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:42 am 
JB, you are wonderful =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:38 pm 
As you command, Lord Satan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm 
Jacobi, have you decided to kill off towns people in increasingly hellish fashion from this point forward?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 pm 
They are all going to be hilariously mythical from now one. Werewolves, zombies, gored by unicorns, et cetera.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:37 pm 
Can I veto the unicorn? I want deaths that go from sketchy mythical, to outright damnation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 pm 
The unicorn one is for a specific person. If that person is not killed, then there won't be a unicorn. What would you suggest for murders?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 pm 
Well, here are a few ideas:
Strangled by a serpent
Beaten to death with a fiddle
Deep-Fried to death (alluding to the punishments inflicted upon Bender.
Spontaneous combustion
Devoured by a swarm of flies
Lost their soul

By all means, thin these out with mythical stuff too. Think "Stuff encountered in your average episode of Charmed and Buffy."

But I want someone to say "Uh guys... I think we're dealing with the forces of Hell itself here..."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]