Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Plotting Day 4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:02 pm 
Let's keep up the good work!

May the wrath of the dark god strike down all pure-hearted souls in our village.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm 
Killing alcor would be kind of nice; she might have kept the fake id.

Likewise for Tom, but given what happened last game, I suspect he was likely horrified that he had to start with it and gave it away quickly.

I'm glad we were able to kill abby without losing lizrita or molly!

Try to make a good kill again tomorrow. This is the one day that I definitely cannot do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:06 am 
Alcor seems to be the most careful about checking alibi, so it may be worthwhile to kill her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 am 
That too. And I could easily see Enrique doing the same thing, but whoever tries to kill him should be aware of the risk. In a few days, I think it might be worth doing.

I talk about the importance of checking alibis, but I don't work too hard to make it happen.

Again, though, lizrita: what will happen if zandra or the other people steven was working with are asked who killed steven. This could be really important. It may well be brought up again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 am 
Raluca, lizrita, are either of you going to class-stalk today? Does someone else want to?

Alternatively, we can kill later, but I think class stalking is the simplest thing to do today; if you want to try a fancier plan have at it!

Just post when you're going to stalk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:53 am 
Zandra was not there when I killed Steven :D!
He seemed to be tooling alone at that point. I didn't recognize anyone in the room, so I don't think anyone would remember me. I basically got out of the elevator, whispered bang after tapping him on the shoulder, and left. He didn't turn to or say anything to anyone while I was waiting for the elevator, he just kept working.

That being said, I should probably be making kills just in case that does happen. However, if there is an opening and you haven't been texted, take it and TEXT IMMEDIATELY. If Raluca hadn't texted me in time I might have killed Krue.

I'm going to look up some class times and see what I can stalk after 1PM today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:05 am 
Beautiful, then when I get unhosed, I'll "find out" what zandra and the others saw :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:12 am 
Bro, I know MattSusskind! He's from Miami! I remember him from the local meet-up a year ago. He was wearing a red Star Wars t-shirt when everyone else was in semi-fancy clothing.
I can kill this guy and he probably won't even remember my name!
Unfortunately, though, he claims to not go to classes and be hard to find.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 am 
Here are the possibilities:

krue TR3-4.30 (4-231) - I don't think this can really be linked to anyone, except to people who allegedly know her schedule/hang out with her a lot

c-rock TR1 (32-123) - 32-123 is big, though. Probably lots of people. Maybe that's better? It'd be harder to find her, but also harder to point me out in a crowd I think. I can also claim to be waiting for 8.02 to start if spotted in there afterwards, since 8.02 is in Stata basement.

garywang TR1-2.30 (6-120) - This kill might be defaulted to ET, ESP and math camp people, unless someone else is secretly taking 18.102, which I doubt.

I would attempt to lurk outside of these classes to get the kills, though, since I'm not in them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 am 
Any of those sound good. Just be aware, I'm pretty sure Josh Frisch is in 18.102 (doesn't mean he'll be in class on time on a given day, though.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:43 am 
Among those, I'd say go for krue or c-rock. I'd prefer that we not have to deal with Gaurav or Molly getting caught up in the esp link.

Really, though, just go for any kill you can get away with. We'll work on targeted assassinations over the weekend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 am 
Oh, and Matt is in 6.042, which has attendance count for 20% of the grade

It meets MWF 11 - 12:30 or 1 - 2:30. I bet he'll be there for whichever section he has.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 am 
Tom will likely be outside of 4-237 at 3:30 again for film experience if none of those pull through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:16 pm 
Sounds good. If lizrita doesn't make a kill before then, go for it! Just make sure to communicate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 pm 
I was with Gary when he was walking to class from ESP, but there were also about 5 NPs who were walking with him, so I didn't kill him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:31 pm 
Good judgment in my opinion. We're not desperate enough to make sloppy kills yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:32 pm 
I actually won't be able to stalk today (I have more work than I thought).
Raluca, if you can't get Tom, you should try krue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm 
Go Raluca! Drink some more blood :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:43 pm 
Actually krue might be better, apparently tom's class is only on tuesdays. Haha finally I can let my vampiric romanian nature loose. Btw I keep forgetting to say this - props Jacobi if the vampire thing was intentional!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:01 pm 
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! I kind of doubt Jacobi would do that on purpose, since there's potential metagaming there. I hadn't made the connection, though, and I doubt anyone will...actually never mind, I could totally see Jacobi doing that. Jacobi pleaaassee be careful about giving any clues!

Killing krue sounds good. Happy hunting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:01 pm 
I love how pantsful you guys are =D (and that was intentional Raluca).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:03 pm 
Thanks Jacobi, we try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm 
Too bad, Krue escaped. She's back here in Black Hole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:35 pm 
Can you get anybody else Raluca?

Gaurav?
Lizrita?
Molly?

It just shouldn't by a kill where you'll be the natural inspection target.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 pm 
Jacobian wrote:
I love how pantsful you guys are =D (and that was intentional Raluca).

BAD God!

Do not clue the killer. If you want to make kills schticky without pissing off players, allude to the victim, not the killer. E.G. Kill Alcor by dropping a boulder on her (Rock Falls; Alcor died) to allude to the fact that she runs the Persona games, or kill kbeth by means of plaugue (she's often sick).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 pm 
Oh fine JB...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:01 pm 
It's just that you're supposed to be impartial. (So am I despite the show I put on) so while I cheer on Team Evil, I don't tell them what I've learned about gamestate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:05 pm 
*pout pout* Never get to have any fun
(even though you make sense, and I do agree =p)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 pm 
It's okay Jacobi, you get a hug coupon redeemable for one hug. (Make an item card.)

This item expires after Steer Roast. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 pm 
You can hypothetically use the coupon on whomever you choose, and should they choose to willingly accept your hug (The target MUST BE WILLING!) You should give the coupon to them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next