Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:39 pm 
Sorry about that, something i had due for my 3:30 class took longer than expected and i couldn't get there. Why does no one take late seminars dammit. If you know where someone will be please post!

Lol thats great. I think the connection is vague enough that most ppl would say coincidence even if they noticed, especially since vampires are kind of a thing right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:56 pm 
A kill really should happen today. Otherwise, people will think I've been conscripted. Multiple people have told me this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 pm 
Really, Dalton and Josh have both expressed substantial concern that I may be conscripted, and I'll have difficulties to deal with if a kill is not made today.

Can anybody address this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:40 pm 
I'm sorry, but I have le hosage to deal with, unless you want me to indiscriminately kill Adam or Gary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 pm 
No, best not to do that. Not at et at least.

Raluca, Gaurav, Molly, will any of you be able to make a kill? Raluca, I can always let you into Random via the entrance with no guest worker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 pm 
That could work, though there's a good chance that people will see me and they prolly will remember because I never go to Random (not that it's not awesome, just far). Alternatively, I could try to go to Next and kill dantony in his room if he's there. I'll let you know about Random soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:20 pm 
Hey I got c-rock at the course 6 study break in the Grier room. The thing is that there are NPs who saw me there and know my name (not the actual kill but they know i was there) and I was the only playing there other than Colleen. I was thinking I should lie about being there anyways and get back to my dorm quickly and talk to people. Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm 
One thing that helps is having friends. There is nothing in the rules that says np testimony is truthful. Get your friends to lie for you in a way that won't cause conflict of testimony. Also make sure they are trustworthy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:20 pm 
Nice one Raluca! You are a masterful assassin. Yep, get people who can vouch for you if necessary. Ideally, they don't remember the time well enough and think you were really with them at the relevant time. If necessary, get people to lie for you. I'd just prefer to keep np's in the dark except for when necessary (with the understanding that it can often be necessary.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm 
I'm trying to throw suspicion a bit on jayson lynch, though dalton will probably investigate him at my direction and declare him innocent.

If your name comes up for possible lynching, tell a bald-faced lie: say you were never at the event and that you have np's who can vouch for you being with them at the relevant time (your friends at your dorm.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm 
Have so much fun at the weekend larp lizrita!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
I'm trying to throw suspicion a bit on jayson lynch, though dalton will probably investigate him at my direction and declare him innocent.

If your name comes up for possible lynching, tell a bald-faced lie: say you were never at the event and that you have np's who can vouch for you being with them at the relevant time (your friends at your dorm.)

ttants:
bald-faced
bold-faced

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2