Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Plotting Day 5
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 pm 
My office has determined that several members of this town are foreign agents posing a grave threat to public safety. For the security of all, it is my duty as mayor to order them eliminated. This operation will require the utmost secrecy and finesse. Only a trusted few are even aware of the existence of this mission. If you are reading this you are one of them.

The names of your targets shall be forthcoming.

Signed,
Mayor Daniel Grazian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 pm 
Oh, do not under any circumstances kill or conscript Dalton today. He benefits from mayoral protection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 pm 
I killed alcor in guild space and used our frame an innocent ability on Tom (to my knowledge he's the only other person in both live action mafia and Babylon 5.) My alibi is that I've been sleeping in my room the whole time. I don't think anybody saw me who would mention it unless players are REALLY inquisitive. I'm quite sure no other mafia players saw me (besides Raluca, who helped with the assassination project.)

The plan is that Dalton will investigate Tom and find that he is guilty. Babylon 5 runs until 1:00 a.m. tonight, so Tom might even be lynched without getting a chance to respond.

And if things go badly and Tom has a perfect alibi or something, nobody will be able to blame me for being suspicious of Dalton, not even Dalton himself.

The only way this could blow up, is if players go over to guild space and start going name by name through the mafia player list and asking whether any of those people have been seen around. That or if I was seen by someone in-game who I didn't notice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:28 pm 
Dalton and Krue are going over to investigate. As long as they don't ask about me and alcor doesn't give anything away, I think I should be okay. If disaster does strike, I'll try my best to fight, but if there's nothing to be done, I'll just use up the mayor powers.

Things could get bad I guess, if they start asking too much about which npcs have been wandering game.

Hopefully, I'm just worrying over nothing. I really don't expect a problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:49 pm 
Did I see you/talk to you earlier, or should I say that I never saw you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 pm 
You did not see me. I was sleeping in my room, except possibly to get up and go the bathroom.

I'll tell you if this changes, but I don't think it will. I've talked to Dalton and krue and things seem to be going according to plan. They say they suspect Tom, and I'm encouraging Dalton to investigate Tom for alcor's murder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:22 pm 
Let's not count our chickens yet, but so far this is going beautifully.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]