Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Plotting Day 6
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 am 
OK, I think that went well. All player behavior went as anticipated; we just have to deal with the fact that - gasp - Tom was probably actually innocent!

We got rid of two players who make comparatively heavy contributions to the game. The three rational possibilities at this point are:

1. Tom was conscripted on Day 1
2. Tom was framed
3. My investigator is bogus.

I would say that from an uninformed point of view Pr(2) > Pr(3) > Pr(1).

Krue and Dalton are talking about how they ought to interview people in Babylon 5. If trends continue they won't actually do it, or if they do they won't ask the right questions or the right people. There is the potential for bad things to result from this; I don't think I'll get implicated, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:54 am 
Update: I just had some really long discussions with Enrique, krue, and Dalton. I'll say more about these things later, but one thing cannot wait:

Dalton and krue are now telling me that krue is actually the investigator and Dalton was proxying for her. Krue supposedly has the medkit.

Also, Dalton, krue, and I might make a move against Enrique tomorrow. We think he's being really sketchy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:14 pm 
Earlier at the HSSP Barbeque, jfrish was talking to me and Gary. He wanted to kill dgrazian, because his inspectors claim was wrong. He thought the possibility of the mafia framing tom, and then getting him investigated was too small to be considered, and so either you or your inspector messed up. I don't think his argument will stand up though.

On another point, I think it is a good idea for the town mayor to cycle, but I am not going to mention it since I would rather that we can have the mayor for as long as possible, and we may want to not raise this issue ourselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 pm 
Another option is for one of us to run for Mayor, we might be able to pull that off XD :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:08 pm 
Can any of you guys make a reasonable kill tonight. I'm with Dalton and Josh right now discussing the game (and forming a lynch mob for Enrique.) I won't be able to make the kill or help with scouting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:39 am 
I have no idea what Enrique was playing at, acting like a mafioso who had been caught red-handed. I'm pretty sure we would have gotten him lynched regardless, but I feel like it cheapens the victory a bit that he was trolling the town.

Let's keep it up!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]