Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ] 
 Post subject: Plotting day 7
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 am 
I think dgrazian is going to be impeached soon, so you should consider this. Note the mayor can only ask for the number of mafia once per game, so if you follow enrique's guideline, the future mayor cannot confirm this, so you can do this, lie, and then too won't be able to be crosschecked. It may be unbelievable for dgrazian to claim ignorance of rules, so take that into account.

Gaurav

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 am 
It seems like Dgrazien's candle is sputtering out... I'd say burn all the mayor powers while you can. It will take a day or two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:57 pm 
Guys, we need to make a kill today. If we don't, then when we conscript someone, an innocent will be publicly announced.

Who can make the kill?

Gaurav?

Molly?

Raluca?

This is important!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 pm 
Rules Daniel? There has been 1 no-kill day (today would be 2 with a conscript) and you need 4 for a kludgite innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm 
Sorry, 2 so far, today would be 3, but still no kludgite innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:51 pm 
I will if I see someone in a nonsketchy place. :)
I'll try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:12 pm 
jfrisch, when he gets elected mayor, will ask god for a mafia-count, and they will learn that there are 5 mafia left.

We don't want to use conscription before that, since that would tell them no mafia have been killed.

I've deliberately been doing less than I would as a townie to get other players active in the game. One tactic has been to talk a lot at Random, without posting too much on the forum.

My last email (making a plea for people to get involved) was an exception to this, but it was a natural consequence of the conversation I had with Dalton and Alex. And my guess is that the other investigator is dead by now anyway, unless it is Alex Arkhipov, who has been insinuating that he might be investigator.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:14 pm 
I'm not going to burn any mafia powers without permission from people. The next mayor will report what powers are missing, and the powers are not valuable enough to sacrifice a mafia to deny them to the town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:27 pm 
Also, to clarify a bit what I posted two days ago:

Dalton and krue have told me that krue is the actual investigator, and krue is proxying for him. I don't know for sure whether this is the case, but I would say it probably is.

Alex Arkhipov is now back from Canada. He really wants the medkit back. Dalton has said he needs to get it from the investigator. I'll try to learn where it actually is.

Time is getting short. We need to make a kill tonight. I really don't want to do it myself, but I might if no one else is going to. I am not being impeached because people think I am likely mafia; they just want to cycle mayors. I still have tremendous influence in the town, and have been assuring good (that is bad) lynches every day. For another couple days, I want to keep my hands clean. Then I'll be willing to make kills.

Can you guys all please post on the forum to say when/where you will go hunting or to say that you can't do anything tonight? We can't afford to get lazy as mafia. It's just as bad for us as it is for the town.

Note that Alex Arkhipov has protection today. Krue probably has the medkit. I'd like to keep Dalton alive for now, because killing him would disrupt the status quo, possibly leading to unpredictable consequences, and the status quo is really good for us.

Again, please post where/when you are going to stalk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:11 pm 
We could try to convince town to ask daniel to use the 'shady-contacts' power now. You could lie about the results of that, right? Whoever proposes it could say that it would be a good idea since there was a lot of debate about Enrique being mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:20 pm 
I just killed Lydia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:41 pm 
I texted the other 3 people in case they don't read the forums a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 pm 
Err, apparently I may have been the only one who didn't get it. It might just have been my phone derping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 pm 
Oh my gosh, phew...when I got the second text, I thought both you and Molly had made a kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:47 pm 
Yeah, I did text everyone, sorry gaurav! I though I texted you..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 pm 
Do we still have an investigator alive? we should kill them..

I prolly should have just booked it to EC or something, but like, psets. and lazy. and Jacobi is the worst alibi since he can't do any vouching for anything. but I have legitly been here with him the whole time (and if I hadn't killed her, this is exactly what I would have done, oblivious to the kill, until people walked in and told me about it. so like, it's normal. or something.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 pm 
Ok, I don't think I'm going to be able to save Molly. The evidence is just too damning. Yeah, you should have run over to ec.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm 
You also don't want to damn yourself by trying save the person with more than usual evidence against them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 pm 
Sorry about that guys. Do good mafia things without meeeeeeee!! :) I'll just chill out in the ghostworld soon :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 pm 
Graveyard land is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. The game seems a lot more interesting, but I want it to be a more active community, so be sure to post there. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm 
:( We'll miss you Molly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 pm 
Oh trust me, I won't. I'm just going to try to take advantage of any opportunities that come up. For example, if the new gravedigger info sends the discussion in a completely different direction.

Any time you make a kill, please make sure it happens in a place where you are not (known to be.) All of our previous kills in this game had been excellent by this metric. The actual killer has NEVER been a serious suspect. Let's please make sure this type of incident doesn't happen again.

And Molly, if you do somehow survive through today, you should almost certainly make a desperado kill tomorrow. We'll talk about targets if that happened. Possibly krue (getting rid of the medkit.) Possibly Alex.

Let's keep up the dynamism.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:17 pm 
Ok, Molly's going down. krue is going to give a positive investigation. Let's please not let this happen again if at all avoidable.

I'm going to lead the lynch mob. Anything else would be suspicious. Maybe, maybe, we'll be able to use this later against krue's investigator claim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 pm 
Also, I've given Gaurav my Fake ID 1 (obtained from killing Alcor.) Remember, if someone knows you have it, they know you're mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:12 pm 
Hey Gaurav, who is the gravedigger (naturally none of us know)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 am 
Gary is gravedigger. Josh told me this in confidence, all of you do not know this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 am 
Good to know, will remember.

Don't kill gary right away, then. Jfrisch will be extremely suspicious of you. He's more paranoid than the average person in this game, he has substantial influence in the town, and he's pretty well trusted.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]