Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dylan stole my potato!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:11 pm 
Dylanhen is a sketchball who used an incant 'steal' on me in private and took a potato from me. This happened last night (monday) at about 11pm. I have been super hosed since then, so I am only posting this now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:43 pm 
Um. That's a big delay. Dylan is this true?

What was the potato?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:13 pm 
Yes, I can steal potatoes from people. I don't think you should care, because (1) I haven't stolen anything from you, and probably won't (2) your goals are most likely orthogonal to josh's and (3) the potato I stole from him was a disgusting, useless goal-changing potato.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:17 pm 
"First they came for Josh's potatoes, and I did not speak out, for I was not Josh or a potato.
Then they came for Luke's potatoes, and I did not speak out, for I was not Luke or a potato.
Then they came for my potatoes, and there were no potatoes left to potato for me."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:53 pm 
Agree with Luke. I intend to punish defectors. Therefore I will be voting to aggress dylan tonight unless (1) dylan provides some extremely good reason I shouldn't or (2) dylan returns the potato to josh and agrees not to steal in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:00 pm 
By the way, the long delay was because I was super hosed. I told the people in front rooms as soon as it happened last night.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:12 pm 
Agree with Luke and Jamb. Stealing is inimical to everyone else's goals, whoever they are. I agree with retroactively banning it, which means either undo everything or get punished.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:37 pm 
Fine. I'm giving Josh a potato.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:42 pm 
Josh confirms and I am no longer aggressing Dylan.