Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5 Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:37 pm 
Honestly, what's going on with kills? Is there anyone particularly sketchy out there? Who do we even execute?

If the mafia haven't killed in two days, as jasonlam claims, then does that mean a mafia will die tonight at random, excluding the possibility of someone getting killed in the next hour or so?

Post subject: Re: Day 5 Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:16 pm 
We need to start this discussion. Who do we execute?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:17 pm 
I know I haven't been super active, but I'd be surprised if the mafia didn't recruit Justin. I mean he basically knows every innocent child-it seems like it'd be super useful to recruit him. Then again, from grave digging, it doesn't look like many innocent children were killed (unless those children switched roles after mafia used whatever power they have to set traps on them-idk exactly how their power works). That was why I voted for him the other day (also I didn't see the town post to kill ama). Also, I don't like the fact that he's been dictating a lot of town's actions... any thoughts on other people? Tuan was supposedly sketchy, so he could also be a candidate.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:23 pm 
While I agree that Justin is a good conscription target, he's seemed pretty townie aligned to me. I think if he were conscripted, there would be a lot more kills and mafia overall would be doing better than they seem to be.